New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glad that’s the last time I’m at Wembley this season, so happy to be going home! Was chatting to one of the servers at the ground today and they have all been told it’s there last Spurs game, so either we are going home or we ain’t getting any beer next game! :pochserious2:
Wasn't at Spurs game for 2 and half years because of fucking Wembley. Didn't wanna spend money on that atmosphere.

Glad that’s the last time I’m at Wembley this season, so happy to be going home! Was chatting to one of the servers at the ground today and they have all been told it’s there last Spurs game, so either we are going home or we ain’t getting any beer next game! :pochserious2:

Do you know something the rest of us don't. Spurs have made announcement at all regarding the first game at NWHL, and I would be amazed if we don't have another one

Cowlin said on his stadium video today that he'd now heard test events were set as March 24 and March 30. Bloody hoping that was the last game. Get me back to N17.

Let's be honest, we've all been starved of seeing the real Tottenham Hotspur since that finale against Man U.

Today was a prime example, nothing screamed NLD like the game at the Emirates earlier in the season did. I'm not sure if it's because of how the game panned out, the personnel available, the last weeks disappointment hanging around our necks or the time it kicked off but it just felt like such a feeble NLD in every department.

Half and half scarves at a NLD, Jesus wept.

Last edited:
The way Peter Drury was talking on our telecast seemed to indicate that they'd all been told it was our last Wembley game.

Please, please, please let this be so, I don't think I can bear Wembley any more ................... trouble is, if we do have to be at Wembley for the rest of the season, I will still turn up!

Let's be honest, we've all been starved of seeing the real Tottenham Hotspur since that finale against Man U.

Today was a prime example, nothing screamed NLD like the game at the Emirates earlier in the season did. I'm not sure if it's because of how the game panned out, the personnel available, the last weeks disappointment hanging around our necks or the time it kicked off but it just felt like such a feeble NLD in every department.

Half and half scarves at a NLD, Jesus wept.
You're completely right. I've never seen or heard the Emirates like it was for that game. Polar opposite to yesterday. Atmosphere picked up considerably after Kane scored but before that was pretty poor. KO time certainly doesn't help. The game at their place kicked off at 2.05 which always makes a bit of a difference for those of us that want to partake in some liquid refreshment pre match!

DaringFickleKawala-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom