New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last game of season.

3 points needed to get 4th.

Fans back in stadium...... Cue Levy out banners, booing the players for every sideways. We lose draw 1-1.

Spursy.

The constant booing by spurs fans at the Cup final was a disgrace and very likely contributed to our lack of confidence and poor performance.

Well, if I get a ticket and go and there’s people in the stadium booing and being dicks I’ll be telling stewards to eject them.

At Haringey Council Planning Committee on Monday 24 May, is a 'Pre-planning' briefing session
(a) The Depot (Nos. 867-879 High Road & B&M store to rear);
(b) The Goods Yard (Nos. 36 & 44-52 White Hart Lane & land to rear) and
(c) The Printworks (Nos. 819-829 High Road & land to rear).

These will jointly deliver a little under 1,000 homes. The new planning permission being sought will enable these areas to allign with Harringey's own (with Ledlease) re-deveopment.

Council asking Spurs to take on the responsibility of providing the homes for current Love Lane tenants to move into (Spurs rehoused most of original Love Lane tenants into Brook House a few years ago)
Plans on pages 23 - 38 of attached pack, with picture and plans on last couple of pages (which are at end of pack).

If we don't make it into Europe, how many events do you guys think the club will hold at the Stadium?

There's a huge backlog of live events and we have the best stadium in London.

Think there is a maximum of 24 non football events allowed by Harringey in the planning consent

That should be enough. I think the vaccine rollout in the UK is going to mean a lot of the big bands are going to come here and tour.

Should generate some much-needed revenue for the club.

Think there is a maximum of 24 non football events allowed by Harringey in the planning consent
I know Brent allowed 16 at Wembley.
If we can have 24 that will be a hell of a boost to our finances. Don’t know what we make from concerts etc but if it’s 2m we are looking at 50m....CL money without being in it.
No doubt we have been hit more than anyone by losing these events as they probably budgeted for the money.
Do we hire the stadium out or just take the food and drink hospitality money.
I see Adele selling out for a full week next summer.
I recall that we ran out of beer in the third quarter of the first NFL match, having sold one million pounds worth of beer.

Yippee, might even get to see Take That there :)
I Want To Die Kill Me GIF by SWR3

Back
Top Bottom