New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Passes fine... bit of a longer queue than normal on Park Lane because of the fiddling around with mobiles and sunshine on screens when scanning (presume will be considerably worse next week with larger attendance) but OK... ticket at street level, Covid pass at the security arches upstairs, ticket again at barrier (doofus here kept putting it the wrong way up...)
Attendance... top levels closed except South?Seemed pretty full in South behind me... North bit patchy. About a quarter I think maybe less stayed for Women's game.
Chants... nope.
Kneeling... applause.

So what was the procedure?
IE, at what point do they want the Spurs app, the nhs app and the Google pay app open?
Seems a right fucking faff to me..
I'd accept it if it kills touts stone dead though.
That rain man style "tickets, anyone want tickets" you hear monotonously

IE, at what point do they want the Spurs app, the nhs app and the Google pay app open?
For South stand my experience was

Ticket scan at street level
NHS Covid Check up the steps
'Search' / Body scanner thing
Ticket scan at the low level gates.
IN!

IN!

So how is the ticket scanned? Did it appear in the Spurs App? Nothing there yet for my City ticket even though I've done the Google pay thingy they emailed about

You don't need the Spurs app.

Your point stands though, lot of faffing about.

So how is the ticket scanned? Did it appear in the Spurs App? Nothing there yet for my City ticket even though I've done the Google pay thingy they emailed about
They use the normal scanners but tickets are stored on Google pay, just open the app click on ticket then you can bring up the barcode

You don't need the Spurs app.

Your point stands though, lot of faffing about.
I haven't had the ticket email sent yet for the City game. Is it just a case of tapping the link and it just appears in the G-Pay app?
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have the G-Pay app but I can't use it for paying for stuff as my bank doesn't support it. I'm hoping it doesn't prevent me from accessing the digital ticket.
Not looking forward to the faffing to be honest, I struggled with the paper tickets, clueless twat that i am.
:avbshock:

IN!
Check for Ticket ✅
Check for Disease ✅
Check for Terrorism ✅
Check again for credentials ✅

in & £5.49 to check for poverty ✅

what an attractive and easy going experience.

I haven't had the ticket email sent yet for the City game. Is it just a case of tapping the link and it just appears in the G-Pay app?
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have the G-Pay app but I can't use it for paying for stuff as my bank doesn't support it. I'm hoping it doesn't prevent me from accessing the digital ticket.
Not looking forward to the faffing to be honest, I struggled with the paper tickets, clueless twat that i am.
:avbshock:
Just download it to your g-pay.

Your bank not supporting it will have no bearing.

Just download it to your g-pay.

Your bank not supporting it will have no bearing.
Cheers, one less thing to worry about. Just need to get my COVID pass to work with my phone camera now.
Bring back the days in the early 80s when I used to rock up to the east stand turnstiles with £1.50 cash (yeh, cash, who remembers that) and get squashed through the gates by the Big Boys.
:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom