New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

High Road West (route from WHL station to stadium) seems to be back on ........ just taken council 7 years (plan approved in 2014 ) to get there !

High Road West :

High Road West (route from WHL station to stadium) seems to be back on ........ just taken council 7 years (plan approved in 2014 ) to get there !

High Road West :

Looks like a redevelopment that could be anywhere in the world.

where will 40K+ supporters put their bikes ?
so those that want to can wait outside and harass Levy when he comes out on his bike

Doesn't matter where you parked your bicycle, there would be little chance of it still being there after the game. If you are lucky, the frame and bell may still be there.

How is this going to be televised or illuminated if it’s zero carbon ? And I presume the Chelsea players will be walking to the ground

Be more impressive if we were adopting the green policies such as biofuel coach travel as a standard practice, rather than a one off "look at me and how humble I am" exercise in narcissism.

All rings a bit of "you peasants should take the bus more".

We're still the greenest club in the premier league, and that's something that nobody else will sing

Reduce Water Bottle GIF by Poland Spring

Back
Top Bottom