New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anti vaxxers or Woolwich fans ?
Have a word with yourself…

Freedom of choice in the face of overt medical tyranny, breaching the Geneva convention, the Nuremberg code. Yeah types who want choice over their own medical decisions (under UK jurisdiction this is written within the 5 R’s, the right to refuse, by the CQC soon to be the 4 R’s likely leading to my dismissal), are likely arsonists FFS.

Our grandparents fought to resist ‘Show me your papers’, now you equate that spirit to Criminality, says a lot.

medical tyranny
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Wonder whose got any intellectual acumen contextual to this discussion?

Fishing for laughs as the Fascist Coroorate Elite hypnotise you is your choice in life.

My understanding is you will be regretful of your behaviour later, for this you have my sympathy.

Isreal is proving something dramatically wrong is happening, Japan.

Anyway, I didn’t overspill here, that pillock did by equating Freedom of choice to Arsonists or Gooners…

Wonder whose got any intellectual acumen contextual to this discussion?

Fishing for laughs as the Fascist Coroorate Elite hypnotise you is your choice in life.

My understanding is you will be regretful of your behaviour later, for this you have my sympathy.

Isreal is proving something dramatically wrong is happening, Japan.

Anyway, I didn’t overspill here, that pillock did by equating Freedom of choice to Arsonists or Gooners…
You still have the freedom of choice, mate.

It's just the shame that you're deep diving into conspiracy nonsense. Not everything in the world is evil calculated malice run by dodgy elites.

Have a beer, enjoy a joke, and get on with it.

You still have the freedom of choice, mate.

It's just the shame that you're deep diving into conspiracy nonsense. Not everything in the world is evil calculated malice run by dodgy elites.

Have a beer, enjoy a joke, and get on with it.
Well by losing my job mid-Nov I’m kinda not free, wearing a mask 95% of my working day, which is challenging enough, 50 hour weeks is not freedom. Time we collectively said, no thanks, FEARDEMIC over, now we investigate and re-open the media to reality.

Sorry if you are superficially affected by this situation so can’t conceive the situation, but happy for you also perversely!

Anyway, just finished 38hour shift so bit trigger happy, soz! 4 days off now so will be chilled tomorrow, possibly!

Well by losing my job mid-Nov I’m kinda not free, wearing a mask 95% of my working day, which is challenging enough, 50 hour weeks is not freedom. Time we collectively said, no thanks, FEARDEMIC over, now we investigate and re-open the media to realit
Sorry to hear that. You're right, I AM superficially affected by this situation. When Covid hit the world I left UK, moved to a small town in a rural place where there's essentially no infections just to experience freedom again.

I'm in a privileged position now, I realise that - but I've anyways worked with a face mask most of the time as a cab driver with long working hours and low wages. And I am tired of listening to all of you antivaxxxer's spawning out all of your so called theories with nothing to back it up rather than 'I read it on the internet'.

A critical and free thought is healthy, I give you that – but if you want people to listen to you, you need to do more than just broadcasting your scepticism and intuitions.

I now work as a communications advisor at a university helping scientist getting their work and discoveries published in the media – and my advice to you, if you are serious about your thoughts (in which you are in the society's minority), bring in scientific evidence and help from investigative journalists who work on the subject. If you then can prove you're right – prizes awaits, and you most certainly will have the freedom to not work 38 hour shifts again.

It's also way more effective than trying to raise 'intellectual' questions in a football forum.

Sorry to hear that. You're right, I AM superficially affected by this situation. When Covid hit the world I left UK, moved to a small town in a rural place where there's essentially no infections just to experience freedom again.

I'm in a privileged position now, I realise that - but I've anyways worked with a face mask most of the time as a cab driver with long working hours and low wages. And I am tired of listening to all of you antivaxxxer's spawning out all of your so called theories with nothing to back it up rather than 'I read it on the internet'.

A critical and free thought is healthy, I give you that – but if you want people to listen to you, you need to do more than just broadcasting your scepticism and intuitions.

I now work as a communications advisor at a university helping scientist getting their work and discoveries published in the media – and my advice to you, if you are serious about your thoughts (in which you are in the society's minority), bring in scientific evidence and help from investigative journalists who work on the subject. If you then can prove you're right – prizes awaits, and you most certainly will have the freedom to not work 38 hour shifts again.

It's also way more effective than trying to raise 'intellectual' questions in a football forum.

Bit passive aggressive, but thanks.

Think I’m gonna set up a care company outside CQC, after I sue my employer for following fascist regulation. Create a new box.

Bit passive aggressive, but thanks.

Think I’m gonna set up a care company outside CQC, after I sue my employer for following fascist regulation. Create a new box.
Aggressive because my dad is just the same as you. It's getting personal. However, I have sympathies with those who struggle having struggled myself.
But your use of words such as fascism and tyrannism when criticising regulations , is not a smart move or a diplomatic way to validate your point.

Last edited:

Freedom of choice in the face of overt medical tyranny, breaching the Geneva convention, the Nuremberg code. Yeah types who want choice over their own medical decisions (under UK jurisdiction this is written within the 5 R’s, the right to refuse, by the CQC soon to be the 4 R’s likely leading to my dismissal), are likely arsonists FFS.

Our grandparents fought to resist ‘Show me your papers’, now you equate that spirit to Criminality, says a lot.
Have a word with a therapist

The bit at the top of the north stand? I asked when on a stadium tour in the summer and they said no. They did think about opening it as a nightclub but there was issues around safety and getting people in and out of the ground plus worries around the clientele.
Suicidal match going Spurs fans after a loss? :disdain:

It has to be one of the most expensive storage rooms with the craziest views I've seen.

My grandparents were involved in resisting both the Japanese in China/HK and the Germans in Europe. What these generations were up against were two of the most violently aggressive and murderous regimes the world has ever scene, both committing genocide on an industrial scale, chasing a racist ideology and destroying many nations’ culture, history and simple being. For you try and link a similar victimhood to that is pretty despicable in my view. The medical and scientific response to COVID and the skill that we have at our hands to produce and deploy vaccines is something to celebrate and be grateful for. Vaccines have saved millions of lives across numerous diseases.

Back
Top Bottom