New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was in 524 on Sunday. Waited 10 mins after final whistle then went and met a mate downstairs in 119.
No problems getting Drunk, I mean, no problems getting served.

Ive never queued at the marketplace bar after FT because it’s so long, served straight away.
Its not just the queues it's also just how packed if was. My wife's a bit wary of big crowds in enclosed spaces because of covid. She'll get better with time, but for now just going to a near capacity stadium was a big thing for her.

Stadium wins prestigious RIBA London Award​

@SpursOfficial

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has been named amongst the winners of the prestigious Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) London Awards 2021.

The RIBA has been celebrating outstanding architectural work for over 180 years, with its awards regarded internationally as a mark of excellence, recognising the best architecture, architects, research and students.

Commenting on our stadium, the RIBA London judging panel stated: “The new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium project is a tour de force in stadium design, delivering an unparalleled experience for the multiple users of this collection of buildings. Uniquely, it is located on a high street, helping to embed it in the local community.”

As a winner of a Regional Award, the stadium is now eligible for the 2021 RIBA National Awards and the 2021 Stirling Prize, announced later this year.

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has now picked up 16 industry awards since its opening in April 2019, across categories including structural engineering, architecture, building design, branding and wayfinding, and inclusivity:
• Design Project of the Year @ The Building Awards
• Best Inclusive Building @ LABC Awards (for Tottenham Experience)
• WIN (World Interiors News) Gold Award – for the general concourse design in the Leisure and Entertainment Interiors category
• WIN (World Interiors News) Gold Award – for branding and wayfinding
• WAN (World Architecture News) Bronze Award – for architecture in the Leisure category
• Structural Steel Design Awards 2019 - Project of the Year
• The Institution of Structural Engineers Award for Long-Span Structures
• The Institution of Structural Engineers Award for Supreme Award for Engineering Excellence
• AJ Architecture Awards – Leisure Project of the Year
TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards – Project of the Year
TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards - Interior & Fit-Out Award for the High Street Concourse
TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2020 – Venue of the Year
• Mondo*dr Awards 2020
• Prix Versailles Awards, Sports Category – World Special Prize for Interiors
• LABC Building Excellence Awards – Best Large Commercial Project
• RIBA London Awards, 2021

@SpursOfficial

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has been named amongst the winners of the prestigious Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) London Awards 2021.

The RIBA has been celebrating outstanding architectural work for over 180 years, with its awards regarded internationally as a mark of excellence, recognising the best architecture, architects, research and students.

Commenting on our stadium, the RIBA London judging panel stated: “The new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium project is a tour de force in stadium design, delivering an unparalleled experience for the multiple users of this collection of buildings. Uniquely, it is located on a high street, helping to embed it in the local community.”

As a winner of a Regional Award, the stadium is now eligible for the 2021 RIBA National Awards and the 2021 Stirling Prize, announced later this year.

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has now picked up 16 industry awards since its opening in April 2019, across categories including structural engineering, architecture, building design, branding and wayfinding, and inclusivity:
• WIN (World Interiors News) Gold Award – for the general concourse design in the Leisure and Entertainment Interiors category
• WAN (World Architecture News) Bronze Award – for architecture in the Leisure category
• The Institution of Structural Engineers Award for Supreme Award for Engineering Excellence
TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards - Interior & Fit-Out Award for the High Street Concourse
• Mondo*dr Awards 2020
You'll never sing that

@SpursOfficial

• Mondo*dr Awards 2020
Is there a trophy with that...

Had the signature pie for first time last night. Goodness me it was good 😊
Had my usual sausage roll at the City game. Very disappointing. It seemed about 50% smaller to me and a lot more expensive now that the £5 pie and a pint has gone.

Two pints of Neck Oil and two sausage rolls were £18 ffs.

Last edited:
Had my usual sausage roll at the City game. Very disappointing. It seemed about 50% smaller to me and a lot more expensive now that the £5 pie and a pint has gone.

Two pints of Neck Oil and two sausage rolls were £18 ffs.
I had the sausage roll, didn't think it was smaller, but tasted delicious. I prefer it with a cuppa, tbh :)
(I've resisted making any comments about size not mattering, Airfixx Airfixx has already told me off!)

What’s in it?

Just beef and onion I think. Tbh was starving when I got there and had a burger first off. Was very disappointing, well actually the burger was ok, but just a slice of cheese in it, no lettuce pickle tomato nothing very bland and about £8. Pie was much better vfm only about £3.80. What’s the soft drink bottle lid rule all about so ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom