New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A quick question to everyone

Me and my partner are looking at making our first venture to the new stadium. How does one go about buying tickets now? See a lot of tickets going onto sale for members, do they go on to general sale after this. Also to be a member do you have to pay for anything

Many thanks to anyone who knows
Membership will cost you, I think you should be ok just getting a CRN. Will be a lot of empty seats at the Europa Conference games.

The City game has gone onto general sale today which surprised me. I think there will be other matches throughout the season that non-members will be able to go to, probably mid-week games and the ECL group games.
With ST prices, covid, and general negativity around the club given last season, I'd expect most games will have tickets go to general sale. Unless the covid situation greatly improves and we have strong results to start the season.

The stadium is big. Very big for us right now.

With ST prices, covid, and general negativity around the club given last season, I'd expect most games will have tickets go to general sale. Unless the covid situation greatly improves and we have strong results to start the season.

The stadium is big. Very big for us right now.
Cut tickets for youngsters then, stop being so short sighted and greedy

Someone suggested, when the stadium had just opened, to give a couple of hundred or so FREE tickets to the local schools.

Cracking idea, imo.
I mean I like that, but that’s a bit throwaway. I would also advocate a junior fan membership for say 16-25 year olds and give them cut price tickets also, perhaps 15 quid per ticket

Will create some energy and vocal support and lock in fans for the long term who become paying supporters etc

The City game has gone onto general sale today which surprised me. I think there will be other matches throughout the season that non-members will be able to go to, probably mid-week games and the ECL group games.

Not sure where you’re getting this idea from ? As far as I can see it’s still members only. Mate tried this morning says members only.

I mean I like that, but that’s a bit throwaway. I would also advocate a junior fan membership for say 16-25 year olds and give them cut price tickets also, perhaps 15 quid per ticket

Will create some energy and vocal support and lock in fans for the long term who become paying supporters etc
I wouldn't say it was throw away as such, but it is a very long term thing.
Increases the fan base and the cost would be offset by the future revenues of those kids buying Spurs stuff/tickets when they are older.

I thought you were talking about real youngsters, kids/teenagers not grown adults.

But I do see your point about atmosphere.

I wouldn't say it was throw away as such, but it is a very long term thing.
Increases the fan base and the cost would be offset by the future revenues of those kids buying Spurs stuff/tickets when they are older.

I thought you were talking about real youngsters, kids/teenagers not grown adults.

But I do see your point about atmosphere.
Should do both mate

how many 21 year olds can afford 70 quid?

Really pissing me off actually

Interested to know the decline in % of total revenue that ticket prices make up…. Must be less and less material, why keep eeking every last penny from disgruntled customers escpeidqlly when there is such a drop off in performance

Last edited:
It may be a decline for other clubs but it’s the opposite for us which is the whole point of building the thing. Ticket sales as of now are probably 25% of revenue clearly not insignificant. Probably drop to 20% as commercial grows even more.

Not sure where you’re getting this idea from ? As far as I can see it’s still members only. Mate tried this morning says members only.

Must have been a glitch in the system yesterday. The message has gone on my eticketing page saying it’s members only and yesterday it was allowing me to select a seat and add it to my basket. Today it’s not though; I can view and select a seat, but it won’t add it to the basket.

Edit: not sure what’s going on, it’s just allowed me to add a south stand ticket to my basket.
If I go on to the ticketing section of the Spurs website it says it’s still members only, but if I go to the eticketing website it seems to be working.

Last edited:
Must have been a glitch in the system yesterday. The message has gone on my eticketing page saying it’s members only and yesterday it was allowing me to select a seat and add it to my basket. Today it’s not though; I can view and select a seat, but it won’t add it to the basket.

Edit: not sure what’s going on, it’s just allowed me to add a south stand ticket to my basket.
If I go on to the ticketing section of the Spurs website it says it’s still members only, but if I go to the eticketing website it seems to be working.
I was looking the other day just for shits and giggles and it came up as Sold Out for a bit.
Strange.

It may be a decline for other clubs but it’s the opposite for us which is the whole point of building the thing. Ticket sales as of now are probably 25% of revenue clearly not insignificant. Probably drop to 20% as commercial grows even more.
Where does the revenue for events go? Must be significant (in theory W/O Covid)

what u reckon City’s % is? 5%? 😂

Back
Top Bottom