New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dunno...
I couldn't get their camera on the site to work on my mobile.
It wouldn't upload a perfectly OK photo of passport.
It worked on a tablet but wouldn't upload the picture nor one taken on the tablet.
Called TO who said couldn't talk me through it as I wasn't trying to do it there and then, (was on way home).
Told me to email a photo if all else failed.
Borrowed laptop from work, same thing.
Their camera worked but wouldn't upload, wouldn't upload my downloaded mobile photo.
Called TO again but they had shut so via Ask Spurs sent photo to them.
Was last Friday, heard nothing back.
Stopped short of bringing passport in case to Woolwich game but had photo on my mobile.
Never got queried but think might be different for the City game, who knows?
Still telling me to verify on my account.
Yesterday I added a photo of my wife’s driving license to her non-membership CRN. I just used my phone camera and selected it from the folder. Accepted straight away and it now says ID verified.

Night time sky walks.. looking over north london.. add a beer or prosecco to your visit.. Levy does not miss a fucking trick does he haha

"Make it a night to remember!"​

Agreed!

Wait till they finally introduced the complete ban on the Y -word. Anyone who think its going to be ignored like last time 'we sing what we ant etc...' think again.

I was at Wembley for the Euro match against Germany, completely crack down on the Ten German Bomber song. Wembley officials going around filming anyone singing it in the concourse (Levy now has your face for facial technology!). 30 odd plod in a group marching around the concourse breaking up any groups of lads singing it.

The shape of things to come

I was thinking about that only the other day. I think it is only a matter of time before we are banned from saying/singing Yid, particularly if ENIC want to sell us to the Saudis.

For me that will be the last straw and a good reason to finally throw in the towel.

A quick question to everyone

Me and my partner are looking at making our first venture to the new stadium. How does one go about buying tickets now? See a lot of tickets going onto sale for members, do they go on to general sale after this. Also to be a member do you have to pay for anything

Many thanks to anyone who knows

Last edited:
A quick question to eveyone

Me and my partner are looking at making our vest venture to the new stadium. How does one go about buying tickets now? See a lot of tickets going onto sale for members, do they go on to general sale after this. Also to be a member do you have to pay for anything

You're a little late for the vest ventures, TBF.

:sherwoodlol:

A quick question to everyone

Me and my partner are looking at making our first venture to the new stadium. How does one go about buying tickets now? See a lot of tickets going onto sale for members, do they go on to general sale after this. Also to be a member do you have to pay for anything

Membership is about £50 I think. Some PL games will go to general sale but the Europa conference almost certainly will especially group games. With the play off hopefully 4 home games before Xmas probably your best bet.

The City game has gone onto general sale today which surprised me. I think there will be other matches throughout the season that non-members will be able to go to, probably mid-week games and the ECL group games.

Back
Top Bottom