New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed!

Wait till they finally introduced the complete ban on the Y -word. Anyone who think its going to be ignored like last time 'we sing what we ant etc...' think again.

I was at Wembley for the Euro match against Germany, completely crack down on the Ten German Bomber song. Wembley officials going around filming anyone singing it in the concourse (Levy now has your face for facial technology!). 30 odd plod in a group marching around the concourse breaking up any groups of lads singing it.

The shape of things to come

show you are not a vessel of disease to a Carlisle security operative. Absolutely vile.

Hahha. Cockney rhyming slang?

The two top ones. Lovely little coins.

RCR26Vj.jpg
My Grandad gave me a Turkish Delight box full of those coins about 40 years ago, and a Bolivian Silver Dollar.
Up in the attic somewhere.

What if they aren't a member?
They will need a CRN but they don't need to be members.
Go to official site tickets- ticket services-then click on Ticket sharing follow instructions.
I think they have to be on your "Network"

ps on the Sign in page for tickets there is also a Register section this will have to be filled in to get a CRN

Last edited:
I was at Wembley for the Euro match against Germany, completely crack down on the Ten German Bomber song. Wembley officials going around filming anyone singing it in the concourse (Levy now has your face for facial technology!). 30 odd plod in a group marching around the concourse breaking up any groups of lads singing it.

The shape of things to come
My uncle died flying over the North Sea in WWll so, although I think that chant is stupid, I can't condemn it. My uncle didn't want to die before he could see his baby son, did he? Adolf Hitler still has a lot to answer for, even today.

So what was the procedure?
IE, at what point do they want the Spurs app, the nhs app and the Google pay app open?
Seems a right fucking faff to me..
I'd accept it if it kills touts stone dead though.
That rain man style "tickets, anyone want tickets" you hear monotonously
Google pay ticket thing at street level.
NHS App at the security arch upstairs.
Ticket thing again at turnstile.

Back
Top Bottom