New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was photo ID verification for though?
Dunno...
I couldn't get their camera on the site to work on my mobile.
It wouldn't upload a perfectly OK photo of passport.
It worked on a tablet but wouldn't upload the picture nor one taken on the tablet.
Called TO who said couldn't talk me through it as I wasn't trying to do it there and then, (was on way home).
Told me to email a photo if all else failed.
Borrowed laptop from work, same thing.
Their camera worked but wouldn't upload, wouldn't upload my downloaded mobile photo.
Called TO again but they had shut so via Ask Spurs sent photo to them.
Was last Friday, heard nothing back.
Stopped short of bringing passport in case to Woolwich game but had photo on my mobile.
Never got queried but think might be different for the City game, who knows?
Still telling me to verify on my account.

I sent my ID photo months ago, but my OH+ membership is still saying:

Pending verification request
Thank you for submitting your information. A Club representative will contact you in due course to complete this process via email or phone

Of course no one has contacted me. I've emailed the TO (no reply), but ticket for Sunday has uploaded OK so I'm going to ignore it.

I sent my ID photo months ago, but my OH+ membership is still saying:

Pending verification request
Thank you for submitting your information. A Club representative will contact you in due course to complete this process via email or phone

Of course no one has contacted me. I've emailed the TO (no reply), but ticket for Sunday has uploaded OK so I'm going to ignore it.
When did your ticket for Sunday arrive? Still waiting for mine.

Think I'll get there early on Sunday.

YOUR MATCHDAY CHECKLIST

We have put together the below matchday checklist with some useful tips to help with your matchday experience.

All Season Ticket Holders should ensure their Digital Season Ticket Pass is downloaded into the digital wallet on their mobile device - for more information on digital tickets see below or visit Ask Spurs.

1. Ensure your Digital Season Ticket Pass is downloaded to the digital wallet of your mobile device (if you have purchased guest tickets, details on sharing them are below)
  2. Ensure your phone is charged before you set off
  3. Be ready to present your NHS Covid Pass or proof of a negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test (LFT) result taken no more than 48 hours before kick-off.
  4. Bring a face mask or face covering
  5. Leave your bags at home, unless they comply with our bag policy
  6. Bring a form of cashless payment
  7. Plan your journey ahead of setting off
  8. Wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly
  9. Respect your fellow fans and Club staff – read and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct
  10. Do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms

YOUR MATCHDAY CHECKLIST

We have put together the below matchday checklist with some useful tips to help with your matchday experience.

All Season Ticket Holders should ensure their Digital Season Ticket Pass is downloaded into the digital wallet on their mobile device - for more information on digital tickets see below or visit Ask Spurs.
  1. Ensure your Digital Season Ticket Pass is downloaded to the digital wallet of your mobile device (if you have purchased guest tickets, details on sharing them are below)
  3. Be ready to present your NHS Covid Pass or proof of a negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test (LFT) result taken no more than 48 hours before kick-off.
  9. Respect your fellow fans and Club staff – read and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct

Surely point 10 should be top of the list!

YOUR MATCHDAY CHECKLIST

All Season Ticket Holders should ensure their Digital Season Ticket Pass is downloaded into the digital wallet on their mobile device - for more information on digital tickets see below or visit Ask Spurs.​
Has Whitty joined the board?

Back
Top Bottom