New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

South stand has standing areas - rail seating. Up to around row 25 or so.

We all stood in Row 20 at the first game.

There’s rail seating towards the back aswell.

No doubt all the boring cunts in the expensive/middle of the south will kick up a stink if they have to stand

Loving my new seat, so close to the touchline.
Yesterday, I realised that my seat is next to the Premium seats, the difference being their seats are padded, they have a drinks holder and a programme holder. I understand that they get snacks and unlimited beer, at a cost of £300!
That'll mean I'll be sitting next to different people every time, on my right (probably a good thing, for them!). The lady sitting next to me this time was two weeks away from her birth date and was hoping that she might get life season tickets if she had given birth there and then!

Loving my new seat, so close to the touchline.
Yesterday, I realised that my seat is next to the Premium seats, the difference being their seats are padded, they have a drinks holder and a programme holder. I understand that they get snacks and unlimited beer, at a cost of £300!
That'll mean I'll be sitting next to different people every time, on my right (probably a good thing, for them!). The lady sitting next to me this time was two weeks away from her birth date and was hoping that she might get life season tickets if she had given birth there and then!
Nice. What's the cost of the season ticket for your seat? May change mine at first opportunity.

An air compressor in one of the kitchens caught fire and was put out with a fire extinguisher by the person that found the fire to begin with.

The evacuation was apparently just a safety protocol while the fire department inspected the building.

It looks like I'll be managing a few games this season having not been for a couple of years and even when I did it was only a couple per season. And I'm pretty happy about that.*

Can anyone give me a rough description of who sits where in the new stadium?

Obviously home fans in the South stand but what about the rest? ie family section, VIPs etc.

I'd like to try seats in different places but not the wrong places.

Will be going with the boy.

*Still not convinced about such prices as £80 to see villa etc but have signed up to the One Hotspur to see what's available and when so will keep a regular eye out. Got tix for chelski tho and I am pumped despite it likely being pretty toxic for the boy, but he's got to experience it all.

Was in the South stand section 322 (we moved down about twenty rows to sit with a mate for second half as there were empty seats) for pacos and think it's north east for chelski.

It looks like I'll be managing a few games this season having not been for a couple of years and even when I did it was only a couple per season. And I'm pretty happy about that.*

Can anyone give me a rough description of who sits where in the new stadium?

Obviously home fans in the South stand but what about the rest? ie family section, VIPs etc.

I'd like to try seats in different places but not the wrong places.

Will be going with the boy.

*Still not convinced about such prices as £80 to see villa etc but have signed up to the One Hotspur to see what's available and when so will keep a regular eye out. Got tix for chelski tho and I am pumped despite it likely being pretty toxic for the boy, but he's got to experience it all.

Was in the South stand section 322 (we moved down about twenty rows to sit with a mate for second half as there were empty seats) for pacos and think it's north east for chelski.

Good luck mate.

I recommend a 352 formation. Use speedy wingbacks and don’t use Ndombele.

Back
Top Bottom