New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I pointed this out before. The Chelsea game for example. The last ever meeting at WHL between two old and historic rivals. Nothing was made of it. We may have already played our last FA cup tie there. Without even realising it. Does this not seem a bit weird, or am I missing something?

Yeh it's a big deal a really big deal however we at least know we are moving straight back in to what looks like at least from the inside a larger version of WHL. West Ham made such a big deal because for them that was it, no more West Ham now its Stratford.

It could be argued that we aint leaving white hart lane, as the new stadium is on the same site.

I've read plenty of articles on this topic, but they've said we're "moving a stones thrown away".

Ermmm...if you picked up the stone to throw it, you'd realise it was already at the new fucking site. I don't think you need a brain to be a journalist.

I pointed this out before. The Chelsea game for example. The last ever meeting at WHL between two old and historic rivals. Nothing was made of it. We may have already played our last FA cup tie there. Without even realising it. Does this not seem a bit weird, or am I missing something?

I think the thing to think about here is that club probably want to keep the players focused on our title challenge. If we were a mid table team like West Ham then the club would probably make a song and dance to make the game more interesting for the fans. We've got bigger fish to fry. The fans are and will create their own nostalgia

I think the thing to think about here is that club probably want to keep the players focused on our title challenge. If we were a mid table team like West Ham then the club would probably make a song and dance to make the game more interesting for the fans. We've got bigger fish to fry. The fans are and will create their own nostalgia
The greatest celebration is to win a fucking match, we are a football club after all. When it's time to look back there is nothing sweeter than a win.

What else should we be doing? Baking cakes to celebrate the last time we play Middlesbrough at The Lane. I don't get what we are supposed to do.

Well, I've just emailed the club.
"Why the fuck are you refurbishing the toilets (restrooms) if your demolishing the gaffe in May"
I'll let you know if I get a reply

Last edited:
Well, I've just emailed the club.
"Why the fuck are you refurbishing the toilets if your demolishing the gaffe in May"
I'll let you know if I get a reply

"Dear Mr Thomas,

*You're

Best Wishes

Daniel Levy

P.S. I don't see why you're bothered, I thought there was no new stadium."

:levyeyes:

Ha, I've already had a reply. Albeit just thanking me for my email. Hopefully get a detailed response tomorrow.
Dear John,
Thank you for advising me of this complete waste of money. I was not aware of it as some jobsworth made the decision. Last decision he will ever make. Told him to put up a sign out of order and the supporters can go and piss somewhere else.
As a thank you I am enclosing a voucher for 10% of any product at the Spurs shop.
Yours
Daniel

The greatest celebration is to win a fucking match, we are a football club after all. When it's time to look back there is nothing sweeter than a win.

What else should we be doing? Baking cakes to celebrate the last time we play Middlesbrough at The Lane. I don't get what we are supposed to do.

read/heard we've applied to the PL to wear a special one off kit for the man u game.

Dear John,

Supporters are at the heart of all our profits, sorry the football experience! And if you can piss somewhere then research tells us you will spend another £3.80 on a pint of watered down piss poor lager, the profit of which goes towards supporting the first team.

Yours

Danny

PS love the vlog you are doing, keep it up!!

Dear John,

I would cordially like to invite you to lay a single brick on the new stadium site.

Now go and sort out the plumbing in the the toilet blocks in the Paxton as there are rivers of piss and it's a massive health and safety hazard.

Yours sincerely

Daniel Levy esq
Chairman THFC

Back
Top Bottom