New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still love the story of the woman who sued the makers of Drive because she didn't think it had enough driving in it and was expecting a Fast and the Furious kind of film.

2332c1cbdd206b26de00c196eaff7e78.gif

It's also a cracking excuse to use a Ryan Gosling gif, isn't it....? :sonpoint:

[

Yes it's superb, Our firm has over 200 guys working on the Spurs site & i always volunteer to deliver when it's gate 5 as it means driving onto the pitch , These pictures & drone footage still do not capture the vastness of actually standing on the centre circle & looking up into the stands. it's just mind blowing.

I noticed the netting a while back. I thought it looked horrible. I assumed it was for the exact reason spelled out. The whole of Wembley is a bit shoddy, so it doesn't really stand out. Indeed, it is also horribly dated already. Ghastly stadium.

Edit Also it is an absolute outrage the twin towers were not incorporated in some way. So many horrible mistakes in the design.

Probably didn't help that it was lead designed by Norman Foster, who has exactly ZERO other stadiums to his (or his companies) name. Same 'Sir' Norman Foster, btw, who gave up his seat in the House of Lords so that he could continue enjoying Non-Dom tax status...

I noticed the netting a while back. I thought it looked horrible. I assumed it was for the exact reason spelled out. The whole of Wembley is a bit shoddy, so it doesn't really stand out. Indeed, it is also horribly dated already. Ghastly stadium.

Edit Also it is an absolute outrage the twin towers were not incorporated in some way. So many horrible mistakes in the design.
I assumed the netting was to stop pigeons roosting

[

Yes it's superb, Our firm has over 200 guys working on the Spurs site & i always volunteer to deliver when it's gate 5 as it means driving onto the pitch , These pictures & drone footage still do not capture the vastness of actually standing on the centre circle & looking up into the stands. it's just mind blowing.

I wish I could read your posts without hearing them in Marty's voice.

Back
Top Bottom