New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The new crane is a bit different...
image.php

They spent a week lovingly installing NFL astroturf.

Then from last night they sprayed it with black gunk, which is now being covered over by sand? wtf?
That gunk is probably rubber and the sand seems to be tiling, they probably are bringing deliveries into the stadium again and are protecting the NFL pitch, in fact it's probably the way they'll protect it for concerts too.

It would appear that there are a lot of processes to go through when laying astroturf.

That Saints' turf doesn't look good on TV broadacasts imo. Don't know if the turf is too reflective or something but you don't get this even green impression from most other grounds.

Watched the Chris Cowlin video and, although I was doing something else at the time, I'm pretty sure he said the football cameras are staying on the East stand, but the NFL will be broadcast from the West (the way the logo faces) as both broadcasts will face the tunnels.

North Stand looks beautiful. My seat’s in place. Towering above the away fans. Tight to the pitch. Can’t fucking wait. Already told the bread knife that even family deaths will have to make way for the first match here.
If that's your attempt at cockney rhyming slang, it's trouble 'n strife!!!
I'm the same..... barring an international disaster, and keeping everything crossed that I'm not tempting fate, wild horses won't keep me away.

If that's your attempt at cockney rhyming slang, it's trouble 'n strife!!!
I'm the same..... barring an international disaster, and keeping everything crossed that I'm not tempting fate, wild horses won't keep me away.

The one that I have an irrational hatred for is when mockneys us 'giraffe' for 'laugh' when any self respecting Cockney knows it's 'tin bath'.

Back
Top Bottom