Newcastle (A) 15Jul - 6pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't want that Voldemort-headed cunt Shelvey within two hundred miles of a Spurs shirt.

What is it that gets into people, convincing them that bang-average journeymen are the missing piece of the puzzle? It's like how people used to pipe up every transfer window that Shane Long "could do a job for us". Assuming that job isn't working on the turnstiles, you have to wonder what some of our fans are on.

There's a pretty obvious reason these donkeys play for shit teams

*Cough*

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war (Julius Caesar, Act 3, Scene 1)

Stop getting Shakespeare wrong.

giphy.gif

I like to improve on Shakespeare where I deem it necessary.

Am I reading this right, are people seriously concerned whether Allan Saint-Maximin is playing or not?

He's shockingly bad, typical Youtube clips player, impressive highlight reel, spends most of the time being absolute wank.

EDIT : I take full responsibility if he scores a worldie now for making the football gods angry...
:levyeyes:

That ball by Bergwijn. He’s literally the only player currently in spurs side that can put it on a platter via that quality cross. Kane and Steven gonna be a lovely partnership next campaign.

You have to feel sorry for the Toon defenders with that goal.. Lamela hadn't got a feckin clue what he was going to do, so how would they ever have a chance !

:lamelashock:

Back
Top Bottom