Newcastle (A) 15Jul - 6pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank fuck that's over. Long time since a 3-1 win felt so fucking shit. Back to the 90's maybe.

I thought tactical periodisation was reference to control of game phases, turns out it's a reference to turning games into a bloody mess.
Meh. 3-1, cool as you like. With games coming in thick and fast it won’t all be pretty.

4 points behind 4th now with a game against Leicester to look forward to. Believe.

I guess this is what the norm is now?

Normally feels great after a win (it was after NLD) but watching this is no fun at all.

Onto the next bore-fest good to see Burnley nick an equalizer pegging back Wolves.

up the spurs
What exactly have you been watching since January 2019 then?

Erased the diamond from memory I see...

Tanganga fit and a New RB, Defence will be ok. One good DM and midfield is Good. One ST and front is Good. 3 transfers and we should be a Greater force next season. We won't win Pretty, but we'll win. Looking forward to a trophy or two.

Allan Saint-Maximin anyone??? He would be our greatest signing from Newcastle since.......Chris Waddle.The fee back then was £590,000,think we might have to pay a little more for this kid.
Great win, would love to finish sixth-fuck Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom