Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it was not for the planning permission for the hotel this season would be a write off
Well Hello Daniel!!

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip

Ange needs to take his lumps for this one. The players were poor but I never once saw him give any kind of direction or guidance from the bench. Just fuck-all with his head down.

The decision to start Bissouma is baffling enough but to keep him on after half time absolute beggars belief.

Also how many games is it where a team pack the box knowing we'll pass the ball tamelessly left and right outside the box until we lose it and let them score? Are we ever going to learn how to put a ball between defenders?

Ange's philosophy of letting players do what they b want is great until it isn't. He needs to fucking step up. He may not care about Champions League football, but I fucking do

I remember happily referring to him as Flopp and there was a much more passionate and boisterous #FSGOUT movement than John Thomas John Thomas has ever managed to organize.

Ange has been good. We've gotten away from what we were doing so well in the autumn, and need to refocus. Have always said it was about next season and beyond, this season was just about establishing that Ange isn't another Nuno and figuring out which players work and which ones need to be replaced.

We're still better than I expected, so playing with house money.

We are further ahead than we could be.

The issue now is that the club has created a culture where fans expect a manager to get sacked the moment it isn't easy.

And I don't trust the owners not to sack the manager when the blame starts coming back at them.

This is still a club in purgatory. For what I don't know but it's just a nothing football club in this current model. It's time to go big or go home but we will probably do neither and just continue doing what we always do.

Which is why if Ange really studies how other team dismantle us during Conte days, we would have found the solution to playing Ange ball without getting pounded.

Newcastle pressed us into mistakes today. we have been beating almost all the teams that sit back and counter us like Conte used to.

The big possession numbers were all from the second half when the damage was done.

Which is why if Ange really studies how other team dismantle us during Conte days, we would have found the solution to playing Ange ball without getting pounded.
Spurs right side is defensively weak.

Harvey Barnes had the freedom of St Jame's Park today. Porro made Barnes look world class.

Eddie Howe out thought Ange and Newcastle's reserves out fought Spurs best 11.

Utterly embarrassing and pathetic performance against a makeshift team.
Spurs never cease to amaze me - Manager and players should be ashamed of themselves after that shitshow at Fulham as well in our last away game.

I wish I didn’t get tickets for the NLD tbh - we are going to be humiliated the next few games if this carries on and it looks like it will cos the manager won’t change and the players are mental midgets as usual.
Disgraceful

Back
Top Bottom