Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
They’re even talking about Rodgers coming here on Sky

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

You think Kane is going to sign a new deal for Potter? Absolutely not. He will be out the door and we will be even more fucked than we already are, you think things are bad now, wait until Kane leaves.

We have become a poisoned chalice, 4 managers in 4 years, outside of a big payout or desperation for a job, who would want the Spurs job under this incompetent leadership?
Haven't we learned? We shouldn't hire a manager just to please Kane. If he's not on board, we can sell him and try to rebuild with a different system.

It would be the most nothing appointment in recent years.
Rodgers first 3 years at Leicester were good. He had them competing high up the table and won them a FA Cup. He just overstayed his welcome.

I understand fans wanting a big, bombastic name as manager after Poch, Jose and Conte. But I do think that Brendan could work out decently. But as I said, he's not my first choice.

I'd rather take 3 years of Rodgers than another Nuno appointment.

I don't know enough about him to make a judgement. I'm trying to stay open minded. If he gives youth a chance, prefers 3 in MF and is flexible on his formations that's 3 things to consider ?

Back
Top Bottom