NK Maribor vs. Spurs - 25/10/12 - Europa League.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The problem is it was a borefest - like the Pana game, Spurs fans dont like boring.

I'm really looking forward to the home leg though. First becuase we will hopefully smash them but more for the block J takeover.

Pre importantly why the hell were the advertising hordes flashing up with horse power for Adebayor or whatever it said. He's not playing but he gets his own ads?

im not moaning about the quality of his delivery, he's the most accurate passer at the club, but surely lennon can put a decent dead ball into a dangerous area ? toms size would be an asset in the box and his use of the ball from 30 yards out can be devastating. lennons a winger, crossing is his trade and we keep our shape naturally if he's taking the corners.
Agreed, but at the moment our corners are miles better than they were under Siggy, that's all I'm saying.

Very nice game Falque! I happy for young Spain player. Naughton was nice also, Lennon, Vertonghen, Caulker. I think Sandro was best player. He same with wall! I saying other thread, I think he now favourite player. Very nice game for Sandro!

Sigurdsson, Townsend, not nice game. Townsend very try. Maybe trying more than wanted make bad game. He nice player also but, not nice in NK Maribor game.

Walker was better also, same with Huddlestone.

It's shame Spurs not win but difficult also.

Tottenham not losing with Europa League! COYS!

Top bloke this TokyoSpurs. COYS

Only managed to catch the highlights tonight. Sounds like it was as frustrating as Panathinaikos. However, if we can win our home games it is a good point.

Roll on November 8th!

Thought Walker was shit. He's just trying to do WAY too much to impress. He needs to step it back a bit for the next few games, playing simple, boring, unimpressive football. Take it back to basics.

Thought Tom looked great. Siggy looked better, but I think his first touch is shit.

Haters gonna hate

KFtGm.png

Thought Walker was shit. He's just trying to do WAY too much to impress. He needs to step it back a bit for the next few games, playing simple, boring, unimpressive football. Take it back to basics.

Don't know whether he's trying to do too much or lacking confidence - but he's certainly a shadow of the player he was last season & it's not like he's been given a hard time by AVB......

Back
Top Bottom