NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute wankers. People have re-arranged work commitments and moved personal shit around to get to the game. Fair enough if they are ravaged with Covid, but they aren't. Pissed off doesn't come close to how I feel.

Not sure who are the most corrupt, Woolwich or the FA/PL

May not tell the wife and just head of out at 1pm anyway.. Otherwise I will have a long list of jobs to do around the house..

:kaneshh:

The club should consider legal action here. It’s a disgrace - it’s cheating - not only does it allow Woolwich to field a stronger team - but it puts us in a position where we’re 3 games behind again. We are seriously disadvantaged. Seem to remember Leeds had 9 outfield players available to play them a couple of months ago and the game went ahead.
Things likes this, VAR, Newcastle/Man City/Chelsea, and our awful owners are really making contemplate giving up on it altogether.
There must be a PL rule about the management of squads? This is negligence. Boro were done a while ago for this.

Bayern munich had to use a 16 yr old the other day but they manage to turn up and play.

Woolwich cheating again, this is all about Champions League qualification and giving themselves the best chance

Absolute wankers. People have re-arranged work commitments and moved personal shit around to get to the game. Fair enough if they are ravaged with Covid, but they aren't. Pissed off doesn't come close to how I feel.

Not sure who are the most corrupt, Woolwich or the FA/PL

Hate the scum, but the EPL are to blame.

Back
Top Bottom