NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you even begin? 😂

If you engange the brain and look back to the post you initially responded to, you will realise I have now done exactly as much - or little - as Spurs have done regarding tomorrows fixture.

Writing an angry bunch of inconsequent words on a page irrelevant to most.

Difference is,

- I am an average guy on the interweb with an unhealthy interest of a dystopic FC.

- THFC is a multimillion pound business with a billion pound interest in the league.

Are you still going to pretend you don't understand?

Going by the comments from the likes of Dion Dublin & Gary Neville, it shocks me that the media seem to be half taking our side for once.

It's clear IMO the Scum are just using this excuse because of their injuries and has almost nothing to do with COVID.

I guarantee if we were the ones who requested the postponement, the Premier League would have turned it down quicker than a whippet with a bum full of dynamite (yes I know I mixed metaphors there...)

If you engange the brain and look back to the post you initially responded to, you will realise I have now done exactly as much - or little - as Spurs have done regarding tomorrows fixture.

Writing an angry bunch of inconsequent words on a page irrelevant to most.

Difference is,

- I am an average guy on the interweb with an unhealthy interest of a dystopic FC.

- THFC is a multimillion pound business with a billion pound interest in the league.

Are you still going to pretend you don't understand?

So ill ask you again what would you like the club to do about it?

It's a very simple question mate, you don't need to be condescending - if you genuinely have no idea just say...

I just wondered what expectations you have of the club and how you want them to react when you say we allow these things to happen to us?

I’m probably irrationally upset about this. It’s just so fucking ridiculous. For once, we had an extra day of rest heading in, which you just know won’t happen when it’s reset.

To me though, this is the second time we’ve been screwed over with these postponed matches. Burnley should’ve been played as well. I realize that isn’t as egregious as this, but they had a number of players out and were clearly vulnerable as well.

But these fucking guys had 20 players on Thursday, have one Covid case and suddenly can’t field a team? It’s just disgraceful. And apparently they would’ve been able to do so, if only Xhaka doesn’t take a red? Since when is that a reason to postpone?

I don’t know…it’s just infuriating.

So ill ask you again what would you like the club to do about it?

It's a very simple question mate, you don't need to be condescending - if you genuinely have no idea just say...

I just wondered what expectations you have of the club and how you want them to react when you say we allow these things to happen to us?

:contebored:

Going by the comments from the likes of Dion Dublin & Gary Neville, it shocks me that the media seem to be half taking our side for once.

It's clear IMO the Scum are just using this excuse because of their injuries and has almost nothing to do with COVID.

I guarantee if we were the ones who requested the postponement, the Premier League would have turned it down quicker than a whippet with a bum full of dynamite (yes I know I mixed metaphors there...)
They did reject an application from us, the Leicester game!

Woolwich have:
1 player Covid positive.
4 players playing in ACON.
1 player suspended.
Several players injured.

If they had no players with Covid, but 1 more player injured; would they have asked for the game to be postponed? And would the PL have agreed?

Back
Top Bottom