NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My final thought on this is that I hope Levy is now one of the principle engineers of forcing the ESL. Football is fucked anyway, I was mega opposed to Franchise football, but as the cunts at the PL have just shown themselves to have zero integrity I say Fuck em. I hope the big 6 break away, I hope the PL goes belly up and Sky loses the lions share of its audience.

At this point in the proceedings let the entire shitshow burn to the ground.

Sporting integrity is dead.

And another fucking thing,

What about Lasagnegate?

Haven't forgotten a out that shit either.

Fuck the FA. And Fuck Woolwich.
The FA must be wondering what the fuck they have supposed to of done today with all the grief being thrown their way.
:harrylol:
Out of touch old pricks they may well be, but they had nothing to do with the NLD being called off.

We have to absolutely murder these cunts when the game comes around. Nothing else is acceptable. I expect a particularly hostile atmosphere; I'll be there to give them some grief. Whole thing has pissed me right off.

Last edited:
Those useless clowns at the EPL, bent fucking bastards :dembelefingers:

Fuck-Off-Jack-Nicholson.gif

Yeh I might have broke dry January but…

.. when we do play this game.. I expect crunching tackles for the entire 90. Really hurt the cunts

I've seen this clip before, but adding todays' events into the equation just makes me sick (no pun intended) ...we were made a fucking laughing stock over something that was at best, season ruining, and at worst, direct sabotage from a rival who had something to gain.

I GUARANTEE you had that happened the other way around, and ArseAnal had eaten some dodgy lasagne that Levy had shat in, rather than David Dein, the game woulda been postponed, or at least delayed...

... and today's events just go to prove it!!!

Noticed that jack wilshere has had a few cameo appearances on talksport recently. Thought he was waiting for a big club to snap him up? Deluded little mouthy cunt. Talksport should put him on a 4am slot. Everyone is fast asleep by then even the insomniacs.

Strange haven’t been displaying their breaking new yellow banner for the postponment? Normally they always any postponed games as breaking news with the big yellow banner scotlling along the bottom of the screen.

I hate night games, and I only have an hour or so journey. So unfair on people who have a long journey.
It's the total disregard for supporters who actually attend matches that gets me so annoyed.

I hate night games, and I only have an hour or so journey. So unfair on people who have a long journey.
It's the total disregard for supporters who actually attend matches that gets me so annoyed.
Fans who actually go to games are treated with utter disregard verging on contempt. VAR is yet another perfect example - bloody totally in the dark at the stadium.

Premier league cant keep postponing our games in future. Have 2 or 3 games in hand on some teams. Being out of europa conference cobblers is a blessing though as can play in midweek. Reckon gooner game will be rescheduled will that first week when european competition resumes. Stll confident though we will finish top 4.

Lenny!!

FIXED!

Like it.... If I may, a slight amendment;

11 red Bottlers, lying to us all...
11 Red Bottlers, hide behind a wall...
And if one red Bottler, should purposefully fall, there'll be no red Bottlers playing Spurs at all
11 red bottlers, lying to us all…
11 red bottlers, they ain’t got fuck all…
And all the bottlers won’t play the Spurs at all, coz they’re scaredy cunts and play for arse n al

Back
Top Bottom