Non spurs players you 'like'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
Xabi Alonso is one of the best players I've ever seen live.

Totally agree with that. And I've been to the Camp Nou to see a Barca game.

It's no surprise Liverpool have completely fallen apart since he left. (Although I will confirm this isn't the only factor)

Wayne Rooney - based purely on footballing reasons.

Kevin Davies - for spirit and guts.

Leo Messi - for obvious reasons.

Yaya Toure - majestic

tehTrunk said:
Wayne Rooney - based purely on footballing reasons.

Kevin Davies - for spirit and guts.

Leo Messi - for obvious reasons.

Yaya Toure - majestic

I'd like Davies more if he hadn't scored 50%* of his career goals against THFC.

*I know thats exaggerated but its how it seems.

i can't even stand our own players let alone anyone elses.

to pick one is like asking me to pick which rapist is the nicest out of a line of rapists, they are all rapists at the end of the day.

Pique - Solid defender, banging Shakira and comes across as a decent fella
Gary Taylor-Fletcher - Used to watch him when we played for Lincoln. Always treated the fans with respect and would happily sign autographs for ages after matches
Victor Moses - Went to my school
Ryan Hall (Southend) - used to play football with him in the park, even though he was a few years younger than me and my mates we always picked him when we could otherwise he would just fuck us up.
Adam Llana - quality player coming through the ranks at Saints. Will do well next season in the Prem.

Mr Vexed said:
i can't even stand our own players let alone anyone elses.

to pick one is like asking me to pick which rapist is the nicest out of a line of rapists, they are all rapists at the end of the day.
Yeah but what if one of the rapists is into poetry?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I've got a gun
Get in the van.

I can't help but like Joe Hart... Would have been my second choice after Parker for England Captain after the alleged-racist was stripped of the armband.

I really like this random player in the Eredivisie. Seems like a great guy, looks to have buckets of talent and a level head. Would love to see him at Spurs, if the stars aligned.

Jan Vertonghen. Heard of him?

VirginiaSpur said:
I really like this random player in the Eredivisie. Seems like a great guy, looks to have buckets of talent and a level head. Would love to see him at Spurs, if the stars aligned.

Jan Vertonghen. Heard of him?

Heard he wants to move to the best club in London. Top lad

As a Canadian fan, I like Hoilett. I'd love to see him come to the lane.

Though, if I'm choosing someone to spend a night on the town with... let's get right fucked up with Joey Barton and Ronaldinho.

Back
Top Bottom