Non-Spurs players you respect the most

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maldini - gutted that I never saw him play live.

Stuart Pearce - would have loved to see him play for us.

Mata - as above

Rashford - for his campaigning and not forgetting where he came from

Neville Southall, if only for appearing in the Michael Owen video and giving him a bollocking for demoralising a 13 year old keeper. That and he has quite a lot to say on twitter that makes him seem like a very decent person.

Ronaldhino.

A genius level talent who never compromised his natural ball-skills for anyone. Played with a smile on his face and always looked like he had fun on the pitch while delivering an end product for his team.
2003-2007 he was the best player in the world to watch bar none IMO.
Plus he made David Seaman look like a prat which is a nice bonus...

Maldini - gutted that I never saw him play live.

Stuart Pearce - would have loved to see him play for us.

Mata - as above

Rashford - for his campaigning and not forgetting where he came from
I wrote a letter to Stuart Pearce after the penalty miss against Germany, I was a very upset 16 year old who hadn’t discovered alcohol or women.

He wrote back (well he signed it)

I think my mum still has the letter, as a reminder of what I used to be

I wrote a letter to Stuart Pearce after the penalty miss against Germany, I was a very upset 16 year old who hadn’t discovered alcohol or women.

He wrote back (well he signed it)

I think my mum still has the letter, as a reminder of what I used to be
I've seen him a couple of times, as I live near the Spammers training ground, and I've always wanted to say something to him, but didn't want to come across as a fangirl, especially as I'm always sporting a Spurs badge or top :)
He just strikes me as a good egg, shame he is where he is.

- Adriano
- Di Natale (even though I dislike Udinese for some reason)
- Kaka
- Zanetti
- David Villa
- David Silva
- Aduriz

Wanted to include Beckham but remembered he came from Spurs as a youngster, and also Rashford, but he's still pretty young, he'll be up there for certain though.

Fernando Redondo was my favourite. I didn't watch league football in the 90s, only champions league and Redondo was exceptional, best ball control and intelligence. Unmatched elegance.

Anyone who takes £20m a year off Woolwich to pay for a mascot earns my respect.

mesut-ozil-new-mascot-1024x538.jpg

"There will be 30 and 40-year-old fans who have grown up with that dinosaur," .......Paul Merson.

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom