Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton are going to roll over for Woolwich. The prospect of Spursyness against Norwich is going to give a lot of us a sleepless Friday and Saturday night
Either that or they will play with freedom and confidence as they're now safe. They won't be worried about other results.

There was also a cub for a while as well, called Cousin Dennis. No idea. Don't football clubs do some amazingly dumb things at times?
Ah yes... 'Weird Cousin Dennis'... He had to stay with 'Foxy & Vixen" for a coupla months while his Parents were resolving 'issues' at home....

The kinda Cub who has an unhealthy fixation with pulling ears off rabbits, and decapitating chickens... We all have one in the Family!!

Think he's doing 18months in HMP Leiectser now, isn't he?

Last edited:
You should have!
queen elizabeth GIF
Me addressing every gooner and cgav for the next fucking DECADE.

Funny... There were only 47 people on here at the time!

100% strike rate ain't none too shabby!!
Actually quite funny looking back - some of the characters who were around then who'll you'll remember of course - Joe Clash, Tottenham Sean, etc.

Once people realised I wasn't here for "your club's shit, ha ha" the vast majority of posters on here have always been great with me.

I don't check in so much these days though - how are the cuntoffs? Still a thing? They were hysterically funny - lengendary battles with Arcspace, Airfixx, Joe, John, Mick Cooper - levels of abuse were magnificent.

Actually quite funny looking back - some of the characters who were around then who'll you'll remember of course - Joe Clash, Tottenham Sean, etc.

Once people realised I wasn't here for "your club's shit, ha ha" the vast majority of posters on here have always been great with me.

I don't check in so much these days though - how are the cuntoffs? Still a thing? They were hysterically funny - lengendary battles with Arcspace, Airfixx, Joe, John, Mick Cooper - levels of abuse were magnificent.
It still feels like only yesterday....

Some of the same old faces are still here... But some that you might remember have long since departed!
:eriksenserious::deledoubt::dembele::walker-scream::roseunsure: :pochsulk:

So basically I need to try harder?

Tad harsh there Rodger
The guy comes on here a bit, and has never acted like an arse

Might I suggest you cut him a bit of slack?
He likes it. It's one of the reasons he comes here. The other reason being that he likes to see what it's like to support a proper club.

Back
Top Bottom