Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My point is Jose should have kept it a straight-forward 4231.

With - largely - the personnel he selected we'd have been fine.

The shape is the culprit.
Could have worked. Sessegnon struggles today and Boxing Day in the advanced position. I’m sure it will just take time: Dele and Kane are very different players to what he has been used to.

it was strange to have changed shape so dramatically: probably one eyeon fatigue and Southampton, I imagine.

I think Jose’s learning a lot about this group!

The whole teams been shit for ages! Especially away. Plenty worse out there for us if you want to scapegoat. MOTM today.

Not motm in my book- some kiss arse pundit said he was. I am not scapegoating. It was Norwich for fuck sake and yet he still slowed things up along with Ali. Ndombele much better in my opinion.

Future for me also is move Lo Celso to CAM drop Ali and get Son and a new winger either side on Kane. Then have Ali and Moura as impact subs.

It's

He's capable of something amazing but also capable of nothing for 90 mins. Move Lo Celso to CAM for me and get Moura and Son Kane infront of him.

Ali can always come off the bench if we are looking desperate he's not good enough to be starting no matter what for us, until he starts learning to do simple passes right
Yes, we should definitely drop the guy who has contributed to the most goals over the last 9 games...

:mourshock:

Jose fucked this up royally.

Nothing tricky about Norwich.

Rooted to the bottom of the table for a reason.

Why introduce new players who have barely played together and throw a new shape at them??

Fucking stupid.

We barely beat Brighton so I don't think the same starting 11 would achieved anything different today. It's the same players making mistakes. 1-1 and 2-2 we had nothing really left to win it. Looked more like we might lose another sometimes

I think we can all agree on one thing. Serge Aurier is the most useless cunt on the planet and we hope that a late Xmas present he is sold to his beloved Arse-Anal to carry on his antics there.

I must have been watching a different game. I dont think GLC had an amazing game but I think he did well having to run from the right to the centre to collect the ball every time. He gave Cross-King Aurier numerous passes that were passed back to Foyth/Sanchez instead of being drilled into the box. Harry Kane is one of the best headers of the ball in the world, let alone the league but only one or two crosses at best. I thought Ndombele played cautiously. Understandable. Alli was below par, probably carrying a niggle. Sess didn't take on the defender once. Why do you have skillful wing-backs. Mourinho has to carry blame. He has one set plan before the game and thats it.

Didn’t need 3 at the back, we were all over the place with no one protecting them. As soon as we switched to 4-2-3-1 we looked so much more comfortable.

A new right back and defensive mid is a must in January. No excuses.

Back
Top Bottom