Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd personally get Sigurdsson off for Townsend. Far too many of our players are willing to pass it sideways and not take a risk, or just pass it to Bale and expect him to beat 5 players. Plus, Falque doesn't stay on the wing, and Naughton doesn't get down the left, so we've got nothing going down there at the moment. I think Townsend would give us better shape and be dangerous on both sides.

I'd personally get Sigurdsson off for Townsend. Far too many of our players are willing to pass it sideways and not take a risk, or just pass it to Bale and expect him to beat 5 players. Plus, Falque doesn't stay on the wing, and Naughton doesn't get down the left, so we've got nothing going down there at the moment. I think Townsend would give us better shape and be dangerous on both sides.
If you gonna take off a midfielder surely its got to be Carroll whos missed placed quite a few passes tonight.

Only second time Ive seen Falque, I expected him to be a tricky winger. Nothing of the sort though. Im not going to bash him for playing the sensible pass (the last thing we want is another Adel T) but Id like him to be a bit more daring.

Playing Falque on the wing is like Arry playing Niko on the wing. He should be playing behind a striker.

I don't think we had that bad of a half. Much better on the ball than they are and much better chances (albeit a small number of 'em). Defoe for Siggurdson/Dempsey and Thudd for Tommy Carroll and we'll score a few. If not I still think we can edge it 1-0.

I'm watching a Zidane montage on Al Jazeera TV at the moment, it's odd to say the least.

Okay now it's a Messi one.. Odd channel.

Back
Top Bottom