Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What frustrates me is that Woolwich can play like cunts for 45 minutes and come back and win a game, we can play like cunts for 5 minutes and lose.

Been travelling. Can someone bullet point all the key moment for me? I can hardly write up a match report for something I didn't see.

Spurs fans sing loudly and continuously
Sing for Hughton who claps back
fuck all
fuck all
fuck all
fuck all
Bale scores
fuck all
shit corner
shit corner
fuck all
shit corner
fuck all
shit corner
they score
they score
Walker dives
Dempsey kindly passes penalty back to keeper
we're out

at 1-2 down, and a last minute penalty awarded, you STILL couldn't see us going through...

and yet when ArseAnal were 0-4 down, they were somehow in with a shout, and so it proved!

and THAT'S the difference between us... either we have absolutely no winning mentality at the club, and haven't had for a while now, or someone from ArseAnal & Cheslea are 'in on it' with the Chinese consortium who are funding this entire competition to 'pick and choose' the clazy lesults me wantee-wantee!

CUNT FUCKERS THE LOT OF THEM!

bollocks... 26 hours ago, nobody seemed to give a shit about this competition... 2 shocking results later, and it's all I can think about!

HAPPY CUNTING HALLOWE'EN... :avbfacepalm: :balesnarl: :avbshock: :defoe: :jenaswtf: :brad: :hudd:

the HORROR! ...and as for you, you over-rated-over-confident flashy yank prick...
:dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey:

Ooooh, it's on Hallowe'en... cue the back pages with their TOTTENHAM NIGHTMARE/SPURS FRIGHT NIGHT/SPURS SPOOKED headlines already written!!

Well i just got back from the game... Deep joy

1) Dempsey cannot play up front on his own, he is not going to lead the line but to be fair he also only had scraps to work off
2) If we are to play this formation then the 3 in the middle of the park must all be classy and used to it. Thats no slight on those who played, just an observation - second half THud dropped deep and Sigs / Tom played ten yards up the pitch which was a lot better. No Dembele / Sandro = indecision and lack of movement
3) No one can take a fucking corner
And the worst... And you all know this one
4) Bringing on a holding player to hold a lead AGAIN... In this case a centrehalf who has never played there for Spurs. Negative move which threw the game away. AVB has done this too many times now and weve got lucky before

Normally i wouldnt be too pissed off after losing a CurlyWurly Cup game but we should have won it. Not happy

Didn't bother watching the game, so not really upset.

We seemingly tried to win, we took the game seriously but we lost away to Prem team.....we'll lose away to others.....

Keep the faith.

I say we play four keepers, and each shouts "Change" when they're the one allowed to handle the ball. Then a back two of Kaboul and Assou, a four man midfield of Parker, Dembele, van der Vaart and Livermore, with Ade alone up top. 5-0

...talking of which, also on a site that i've cryptically put into photographic form...

41781_26785946854_3829_n.jpg

_50924872_found_wig-1.jpg

put these two together, and what have you got...?

...and no, not another fucking BBC scandal!

...any team nudes yet?

Paul+Daniels.jpeg

Its not really the fact that we are out that has pissed me off so much, its the lackadaisical manner of the performance, there was just no drive, especially in the first half.

Got what we deserved. Fuck all.

Too much fannying about playing wee sideways passes. As much penetration as a fucking eunuch. Too many out there didn't look like they give a massive shite. When you play for my fucking team, AT LEAST LOOK INTERESTED!!!

AVBs substitutions haven't been glorious so far either. Lets get three up next time before going all defensive. Cos we can't actually defend.

Finally, is there some kind of fucking embargo I don't know about concerning corner kick training. Our corners have been shit since the nineties and I can't remember the last time we defended one without looking like pissed up strangers playing human dodgems.

I am very fucking far from impressed. Need to sleep this one off a bit I think. FUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!

Jeez, I came to this site / forum because I thought it wasn't full of moaning bitch arse's.
Yep, it's a shit result, but man the fuck up.
OK, when competing in all four competitions we don't have the depth of teams like City, Utd, ****ski, but it will come if we all get behind it as a club instead of slating players coming through the ranks!
Positives - away crowd sounded awesome! :)
RUN!!! I can only hold back the hordes for so long! ;)

Back
Top Bottom