Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Falque played well but please don't let him take anymore corners along the floor every time and Carroll also did much better after the break.

So with raffa gone who is on the pens ? and Mickey mouse cup Chelsea want to win by the looks of it best chance of a cup to me and that is what allways people go on about History and trophies

Been travelling. Can someone bullet point all the key moment for me? I can hardly write up a match report for something I didn't see.

I thought you said on the podcast this week only you get to write for DML and now you're trying to get us to do your dirty work in this distressing time. I don't care that it is Halloween #SPOOKYOUT

Been travelling. Can someone bullet point all the key moment for me? I can hardly write up a match report for something I didn't see.

Spurs fans sing loudly and continuously
Sing for Hughton who claps back
fuck all
fuck all
fuck all
fuck all
Bale scores
fuck all
shit corner
shit corner
fuck all
shit corner
fuck all
shit corner
they score
they score
Walker dives
Dempsey kindly passes penalty back to keeper
we're out

at 1-2 down, and a last minute penalty awarded, you STILL couldn't see us going through...

and yet when ArseAnal were 0-4 down, they were somehow in with a shout, and so it proved!

and THAT'S the difference between us... either we have absolutely no winning mentality at the club, and haven't had for a while now, or someone from ArseAnal & Cheslea are 'in on it' with the Chinese consortium who are funding this entire competition to 'pick and choose' the clazy lesults me wantee-wantee!

CUNT FUCKERS THE LOT OF THEM!

bollocks... 26 hours ago, nobody seemed to give a shit about this competition... 2 shocking results later, and it's all I can think about!

HAPPY CUNTING HALLOWE'EN... :avbfacepalm: :balesnarl: :avbshock: :defoe: :jenaswtf: :brad: :hudd:

the HORROR! ...and as for you, you over-rated-over-confident flashy yank prick...
:dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey: :dempsey:

So pissed off, watch the Woolworth Wankers or West London EDL Klan Members win this now.

And if it's only a 'micky mouse cup' (those who are saying it seriously and not as a joke) we haven't won proper tournament in 21 years then. It is a proper tournament that we should be competing for every year.

I only call it a mickey mouse cup after we have been knocked out. It's just a way to deal with the pain.

We can only hope Chelsea win this. Cause we all know that anything they win doesn't count because their club is funded by money from oil and blood diamonds.

1st half was like a training ground game, the likes of Siggy and Demspsey were just showing no real drive, most of the team seemed happy to tap it around without pressuring their goal.

These games are really pissing me off, play half arsed, nothing much happens and we end up losing or drawing with a team we should be beating comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom