Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Bale is as good as Ronaldo and Messi then why won't he step up to take a penalty in a Capital One Cup game? Horrendous effort from Dempsey but all I could think is where is Bale? He was the brightest player on the pitch and Dempsey did near nothing was playing with minimal confidence. How did it make sense for him to take it?

If Lloris, Dembele, Bale, Lennon, Vertonghen and Sandro start every game from here on out. WE WILL WIN EM ALL

Also, the league cup is the least important of all tournaments we are in, so it's not all doom and gloom.

Should have won but it won't do us any good crying about a 2-1 loss away to Norwich. Good luck to em, hope they win it this year.

If Woolwich go on to win this competition I will physically get sick into my hand and eat it :harryblow:

I think we can garuantee it will be them or the nuckle draggers, i agree with JDK - can not understand why Dempsey took the Pen, he looked in a daze all game

Minus the goal at OT has Dempsey done anything this season?!

Scored at the weekend.

I'm not yet convinced by the transfer, but I think getting on the back of players is not much use either. Don't see the point of singling him out. Yeah, it was a poor penalty, but there were 10 other players on the pitch too who had something to do with the loss. We win as a team and we lose as a team!

Scored at the weekend.

I'm not yet convinced by the transfer, but I think getting on the back of players is not much use either. Don't see the point of singling him out. Yeah, it was a poor penalty, but there were 10 other players on the pitch too who had something to do with the loss. We win as a team and we lose as a team!
Every game I have seen Dempsey play in, I just want him subbed. I'd much rather have Huddlestone and Falque on the pitch rather than Dempsey and Gylfi. It's just my opinion though. I find Dempsey to frustrating to watch, as I know he is such a class player, but just hasn't worked for us yet.

Scored at the weekend.

I agree to an extent, but venting directly after the game is ok.....but we need to back him next game, or he becomes the next Jenas, singled out for everything unfairly.

I think when you look at Falques game, it would be unfair to say he contributed as much to the defeat as Sigg or Dempsey. Those two are the players who should have put this game to bed up front, but they were passengers.

YEah we get it, dempsey is shite.

But has anyone else noticed the fixtures for november?

MAN CITY (A) 11 nov

Woolwich (A) 17 nov

LAZIO (A) 22 NOV

WEST HAM (H) 25 nov

Liverpool (H) 28 Nov

:adeohshit:

Bring back Harry Redknapp. We should have brought Mouthino for 40M. We need lion heart Scotty back. Caulker is no Ledley King is he.

:baletroll:

Scored at the weekend.

But still....... :dempsey:

Gotta make those. Onwards and Upwards.

Maybe the MLS playoffs will cheer me up. :adelol:

Back
Top Bottom