Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd personally get Sigurdsson off for Townsend. Far too many of our players are willing to pass it sideways and not take a risk, or just pass it to Bale and expect him to beat 5 players. Plus, Falque doesn't stay on the wing, and Naughton doesn't get down the left, so we've got nothing going down there at the moment. I think Townsend would give us better shape and be dangerous on both sides.

I'm watching a Zidane montage on Al Jazeera TV at the moment, it's odd to say the least.

Okay now it's a Messi one.. Odd channel.

+10 is like watching Dave for sports. +3 is where the English studio analysis is but they are covering Chelsea vs Man Utd

Chelsea quadruple. Spurs relegated. #AVBOUT #OneOfThoseDays

I haven't seen Spooky tweet all night so I figured I'd fill in on his night off.

Having dominated the game for 85 mins it's not nice to have lost but I think the performances of the fringe players is a massive positive. Particularly Falque (who again looked good) and Lloris, who is superb. As much as I want us to show loyalty to Brad for his consistency last year and being generally a great bloke, Hugo should be starting

When you play as fucking shit as Dempsey did, how dare you miss a penalty with 2 mins left. Im not bothered about going out per se, but who likes losing like that??

The likes of Sigg and Dempsey are really disappointing me. A game like that, and they were outshone by our inexperienced kids.

People keep talking about Sigg "needing" Ade. He's never played with Ade in his life, but thats the reason for his utter crapness? Will Ade make him tackle? Or have a shot? Or go wide? Make a cross? Take a man on?

Garbage the pair of them, effort wise, and their performances are following suit. Pissed off with that they still look clueless, and dont have the ability or knowledge to get involved and do something.

Back
Top Bottom