Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you gonna take off a midfielder surely its got to be Carroll whos missed placed quite a few passes tonight.

Not sure how that would work in AVB's system though. I'm more lenient with players like Carroll as this is his first outing for Spurs this season I think and needs the experience. Sigurdsson has played a part in most games this season and it's not really showing out there.

I'm watching a Zidane montage on Al Jazeera TV at the moment, it's odd to say the least.

Okay now it's a Messi one.. Odd channel.

+10 is like watching Dave for sports. +3 is where the English studio analysis is but they are covering Chelsea vs Man Utd

Falque is 22 with no Premier League experience, Gylfi is 23 with Premier League experience.

I would still pick Falque over Sigurdsson

Back
Top Bottom