Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea quadruple. Spurs relegated. #AVBOUT #OneOfThoseDays

I haven't seen Spooky tweet all night so I figured I'd fill in on his night off.

Having dominated the game for 85 mins it's not nice to have lost but I think the performances of the fringe players is a massive positive. Particularly Falque (who again looked good) and Lloris, who is superb. As much as I want us to show loyalty to Brad for his consistency last year and being generally a great bloke, Hugo should be starting

I would love to have won a trophy this season but there's always the FA cup and Europa league.

At least it gives us time to focus on staying in the top 4

Very disappointing. Super Jan looked a mere mortal for a change and very disappointing penalty from Dempsey. On the bright side Falque looked fantastic. I guess we're just gonna have to win the Europa and FA Cup double and finish 4th.

So pissed off, watch the Woolworth Wankers or West London EDL Klan Members win this now.

And if it's only a 'micky mouse cup' (those who are saying it seriously and not as a joke) we haven't won proper tournament in 21 years then. It is a proper tournament that we should be competing for every year.

anyone else think this entire competition is being paid for by some Far Eastern syndicate who think of it as a plaything, and can DEMAND ANY SCORE THEY WANT!
last minute goals everywhere, unlikely comebacks, late penalties, scored and missed...

these types of games happen every now and then, not three times in consecutive nights!!

football is quite simply fucked!

That result has really fucked me off, we pissed around for ages with no penetration and look what we get, we seriously need to invest in a top class forward, maybe that player wont have played in this match but if we had someone else Defoe probably would and someone might of had a shot on goal.

I thought Siggy was awful but Falque looked very good, nobody else really stood out apart from Bale but you would expect him too. Lloris was very good too when he actually had something to do.

Annoying.

When you play as fucking shit as Dempsey did, how dare you miss a penalty with 2 mins left. Im not bothered about going out per se, but who likes losing like that??

The likes of Sigg and Dempsey are really disappointing me. A game like that, and they were outshone by our inexperienced kids.

People keep talking about Sigg "needing" Ade. He's never played with Ade in his life, but thats the reason for his utter crapness? Will Ade make him tackle? Or have a shot? Or go wide? Make a cross? Take a man on?

Garbage the pair of them, effort wise, and their performances are following suit. Pissed off with that they still look clueless, and dont have the ability or knowledge to get involved and do something.

Been travelling. Can someone bullet point all the key moments for me? I can hardly write up a match report for something I didn't see.

Back
Top Bottom