Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It pains me to say it but Sess has been really, really disappointing so far this season.

He should be skinning people and trying to drive towards goal. He’s turned into this sort of weird Winks type LB / midfield type nothing player.

It’s not making mistakes that matters. He’s young, we expect it. But it’s the lack of courage that’s worrying.
Nailed it. Couldn't agree more. Just looks like some 15 year old shit scared schoolboy thrown into the team. Offered nothing down the left side tonight, and hasn't all the games I've seen him.

The PL is a joke, as good as pool has been the rest of us are just shite, the spurs team of 16/17 playing at the old WHL would walk the league this year with Jose in charge

Gotta love watching Tottenham these days.

7wxS.gif

i don’t understand why when Mourinho put Eriksen on he didn’t just go 433, and keep Lo Celso as a L8 and Eriksen as a R8, get some control back over the midfield. Putting Eriksen into the CM2 and pushing Lo Celso up into the AM just meant we kept struggling to get a foothold having lost Winks already - we now ended up with a double pivot in which neither are great receiving the call under pressure.

Or just keep Lo Celso in midfield where he was playing well and gave Eriksen as the AM.

Grueling for large spells, but we got over the line.

Gio: Guvnor!!!
Serge: Decent.
Winks: Shame - Was decent before going off.
Sess: Underwhelming.
Dele: Ghost for large spells.
Eriksen: Lame, sloppy bollocks. Wanted to kill him when he gobbed off at Sessengon after his own shitty spooned pass.
Jan: Could have cost us again.... Sanchez pls.

Anyone able to convince me there was contact on the penalty?

Last edited:
i don’t understand why when Mourinho put Eriksen on he didn’t just go 433, and keep Lo Celso as a L8 and Eriksen as a R8, get some control back over the midfield. Putting Eriksen into the CM2 and pushing Lo Celso up into the AM just meant we kept struggling to get a foothold having lost Winks already - we now ended up with a double pivot in which neither are great receiving the call under pressure.

Or just keep Lo Celso in midfield where he was playing well and gave Eriksen as the AM.

.....Or just leave him on the bench and bring Gedson on instead.

Gedson / Dier / GLC
Lucas / Dele / Son

Back
Top Bottom