Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son, Dele and Moura are all very talented but they are not high IQ players, they play in their own head space. With Kane he knows what is around him and links everything together with his passing. Our other forwards run down blind alleys to often or mis-control the ball constantly breaking down our attacks.

If we sign a striker can we sign a smart one who can hold up and link please Levy?

I think Ben Davies will walk back into the team when he recovers.

Rose is done and Sess just isnt capable at the moment - maybe needs to play further up the pitch because he was shocking today
Jose has been pretty clear on the fact that he sees Sess as an attacker right now. He's playing LB right now because Ben is out, Rose has gone turgid, he picked Jan at CB and it was finally time to rest Tanganga.

Fuck me. Jose gets a free pass this season. Just accept we ain’t what we were before and we need investment. Stop digging players out, especially the key ones. We can still finish fourth and we can still win the FA cup and push on in the CL. This is spurs, we have been much worse than this, get some balls and support the team.

Stop slagging off the team ffs. COYS.

Grueling for large spells, but we got over the line.

Gio: Guvnor!!!
Serge: Decent.
Winks: Shame - Was decent before going off.
Sess: Underwhelming.
Dele: Ghost for large spells.
Eriksen: Lame, sloppy bollocks. Wanted to kill him when he gobbed off at Sessengon after his own shitty spooned pass.

Anyone able to convince me there was contact on the penalty?
Yup penalty,

[
Forget the result - this was another turgid performance. Shocking shit

Jose has a mountain to climb if he’s to fix this shower or shit. Hopefully he’s up for it and we’ll be backed by Levy accordingly

Here’s hoping
Jose playing Eriksen at all shows me Jose isn't up for the fight.

Or is Jose trying to show us he's so special he can beat teams with less than 11 players?

[

Jose playing Eriksen at all shows me Jose isn't up for the fight.

Or is Jose trying to show us he's so special he can beat teams with less than 11 players?
I think he's just putting a player on to speed up the movement and passing and finding it hard to believe how unprofessional Eriksen is...the barest of bare efforts to avoid a fine, I would imagine.

Just out of decency, you'd try harder, wouldn't you? Woeful.

Back
Top Bottom