October international break watch…

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flag Australia GIF
Six stars on your flag and none in your football team.

King Charles will be glad you still cling on to the Union Jack as part of your flag . Would you like another state visit to lift moral

He can squeeze you in between Belize and the Falkland Islands visits
The invite and transportation has to come from us!
world war i vintage GIF by US National Archives

Saw a bit of this this morning. Almost 1-1!

:ange-hands-head:
I do see an absolute benefit in these England Mostly B's vs Aussie All Stars. BTW, is it free to attend? Cannot fathom paying good coin for this.

It reminds me how much I appreciate the EPL!

At least during these breaks we get some really interesting thread contributions. No moaning and groaning...I don’t mind at all...the erudition shown by forum members rockets...

We don't play until Monday? I gotta go another full weekend without Spurs? What the fuck.

I had to hang out with my wife and play with my kids. I'm struggling.

Today’s players

Monday 16 October​

Dejan Kulusevski - Sweden away Euro 2024 qualifier against Belgium - kick-off 7.45pm
Pape Matar Sarr - Senegal friendly against Cameroon in France - kick-off 7.30pm
Micky van de Ven - Netherlands away Euro 2024 qualifier against Greece - kick-off 7.45pm

Back
Top Bottom