Oliver Skipp

More or less the same level now (although I would prefer Skipp because he is a DM), in 18 months time I think Skipp will be twice the player
I thought this before we signed PEH I think this having seen him. I was told he was the last peice of an unfathomable jigsaw I was too stupid to understand...I admit I am stupid but I still think we have signed: an aggressive slow, backwards, side to side player. Skipp could and does do all the above.

More or less the same level now (although I would prefer Skipp because he is a DM), in 18 months time I think Skipp will be twice the player
People are literally insane on here I swear.

He looked like a headless chicken with no positional sense every time he had a chance in the team. Literally just ran around like a mad man with no positional sense and people were labelling him as some immense DM.

I swear if an established player from another team played like that we would be laughing.

More or less the same level now (although I would prefer Skipp because he is a DM) because Skipp has hardly any experience, but in 12-18 months time I think Skipp will be twice the player Hojbjerg is.
Would certainly help our midfield if Hojbjerg/Skipp can play in that spot since we seem determined to not bring in another DM.

He turned 20 three days ago and has basically not had a run of matches at any point. Looks like he is the preferred starter for Norwich and they will be playing nearly 50 matches this season. This is a great spot for him right now.

Chubbs

Fly Lands on Cockroach
A bit late, I know, but I'm just catching up with Skipp at Norwich. Looks like he had an excellent 1st game against Huddersfield, then gave away a penalty last weekend. Hopefully he'll come back to Spurs as a 1st team regular.

Top Bottom