Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck are we not trying to play fucking football? This is the same style that was oh so succesful against Woolwich and Manchester United. Conte really, really needs to piss the fuck off. Even if he could guarantee trophies, I personally would still tell him to piss off with this pathetic style. Disgraceful.

To dare is to do. This fucking shit is to fail, no matter the result. Fuck off with your anti-football, Mourinho 2.
Mourinho 2? Not even that good. He's seen Nuno and Maureen fail playing like this.

Gonna need an almighty VAR cock up to mask this no-show...

Seriously finding it difficult to care right now, we don't deserve to be in the knockout draw, it's just a shame that we will be in Europa still as frankly I don't want yo have the extra games to suffer through...

What time do we throw on Sanchez and Emerson to really go all out for the equaliser?

When we have a goal kick our centre backs stand along the six yard box, full backs along the penalty area, then forwards about 10 yards further up the pitch. Then just to add to it our two strikers are soooo high. We create on purpose a massive chasm for the opposition to fill their boots.

I am watching this and am fully content so far. 0-0 towards the end of the first half and have not conceded any dangerous chances.

We are a second half team so we'll step it up next half. And only need a draw to move on.

I also don't care much at all about style of football. I enjoy defensive football just as much as possession based attacking football.
Jesus Christ

What even is this

Back
Top Bottom