Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What an utter embarrassment.

How on earth did we manage to replicate the first half against Sporting.

This is pretty much every game now.

Something is badly wrong.

I do that is 3 out of the last 4 games we've been robbed.
Robbed? Has it EVER occurred to your tiny mind that if we tried to score, we would get decisions going for us. When you sit back and play shit this is EXACTLY what happens. No conspiracy, no being robbed you silly silly.cunt. we allow teams to attack, they score or they get decisions.
Fuck off.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHAMBLES THIS CLUB. WHY THE FUCK DO WE ALWAYS START GAMES LIKE THIS. NEVER GOING TO SCORE AND CANNOT FUCKING DEFEND. FUCKING WHY PLAY LIKE THIS

what with all them footballers we have?
They've turned in better performances almost every time they’ve gone behind this season. Once there's nothing left to lose they suddenly show up.

This squad are a bunch of fucking cowards. I don't believe the same players keep doing the same shit for multiple coaches. This crap started under Poch and 7 of the starting lineup tonight were playing for him.

Gonna need an almighty VAR cock up to mask this no-show...

Seriously finding it difficult to care right now, we don't deserve to be in the knockout draw, it's just a shame that we will be in Europa still as frankly I don't want yo have the extra games to suffer through...

What time do we throw on Sanchez and Emerson to really go all out for the equaliser?

Before Gil probably

Back
Top Bottom