Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in a media blackout for past 16 hours, so didn't learn about the Europa final result until this morning...

851f9b4f69d3b9b8f5d7bdafe9a27ebf.gif

Last edited:
I stand very much corrected then... as that DOES appear to be a WINNERS MEDAL around his neck!

How about we recall him for next season to INSTILL a bit of that WINNING MENTALITY on the First team???
He doesn't have to play any matches... just hang around the training ground busily INSTILLING!

FINALLY summit to celebrate:
YIDDO win a trophy Yiddo won a trophy la-la-la-laaaa, la-laa la laaa!..

I stand very much corrected then... as that DOES appear to be a WINNERS MEDAL around his neck!

How about we recall him for next season to INSTILL a bit of that WINNING MENTALITY on the First team???
He doesn't have to play any matches... just hang around the training ground busily INSTILLING!

It's a 2014 medal... :dembele:

Having said that, I did see him trundle off the pitch with a medal around his neck last night, so your point still stands. :ossie:

Or simply add ยฃ5m on his sale value
:levystare:

EDIT: Just noticed the pic I posted is actually wrong, that's a 2014 winners medal. But defiantly saw him walking around the pitch with trophy post win last night.

Last edited:

Not play any matches??? What are you on about???

He's taillormade for a 90th min sub against chavs, if we're way ahead, to come on and break Costa's legs :bentalebscream:

And then kick Fabregas in the balls as he walks off after the red:dier:

Worth every penny of his wages.

Anyone else kinda looking forward to the Cup Final today...?
It'll make a change to NOT have THOSE Cunts in it for the first time in two years... I can actually relax and watch the game without having to 'hope for' Hull or Villa to pull off a miracle... I mean really, that's what the last 2 cup finals had reduced me to...

I'm gonna plump for Palace, not particularly 'cos of a hatred of Man U.. but because WE spent the entire season being the ONLY clubs' fans who didn't want Leicster to win the league... it make a change to go with the flow and 'root for the underdawg'!

(I assume Man Utd's fans are the ONLY other set of fans, along with West Ham's who want THEM to win today an'all...?)

Anyone else kinda looking forward to the Cup Final today...?
It'll make a change to NOT have THOSE Cunts in it for the first time in two years... I can actually relax and watch the game without having to 'hope for' Hull or Villa to pull off a miracle... I mean really, that's what the last 2 cup finals had reduced me to...

I'm gonna plump for Palace, not particularly 'cos of a hatred of Man U.. but because WE spent the entire season being the ONLY clubs' fans who didn't want Leicster to win the league... it make a change to go with the flow and 'root for the underdawg'!

(I assume Man Utd's fans are the ONLY other set of fans, along with West Ham's who want THEM to win today an'all...?)
First time for a few years that i'll bother to watch. Palace win for me. If Palace win does that deny Spam a Europa place?

First time for a few years that i'll bother to watch. Palace win for me. If Palace win does that deny Spam a Europa place?

They are treating this as Their day.. That's how desperate and success starved they are..

They have made the Europa or equivalent on 3 occasions in the last 10 years ( if they make it this year ).
The 1st in 2006 when they LOST the FA Cup final.. Last season when they amassed fewer booking than any other club, and maybe this year because Man Utd won the FA cup..
How pathetic is that??

Last season was the most embarrassing for them as they made the qualifying rounds via the fair play league but they still created merchandise as cringey as this.

CKoUUbRWcAA_qFR.jpg

They are treating this as Their day.. That's how desperate and success starved they are..

They have made the Europa or equivalent on 3 occasions in the last 10 years ( if they make it this year ).
The 1st in 2006 when they LOST the FA Cup final.. Last season when they amassed fewer booking than any other club, and maybe this year because Man Utd won the FA cup..
How pathetic is that??

Last season was the most embarrassing for them as they made the qualifying rounds via the fair play league but they still created merchandise as cringey as this.

CKoUUbRWcAA_qFR.jpg
Their fuck up last year was glorious, would be nice to see them do it again but fuck em no European football at the Athletics playground is a nice kick in the bollocks for them. Palace it is.

Their fuck up last year was glorious, would be nice to see them do it again but fuck em no European football at the Athletics playground is a nice kick in the bollocks for them. Palace it is.

Honestly rather they get in.

Balancing the extra games and low atmosphere Sunday kick offs that expose the amount of dud tickets they've sold would be much more damaging

How pathetic is that??

CKoUUbRWcAA_qFR.jpg
This map shows the 4th Pikey Armoured Caravan Division invading Bulgaria. At least they're realistic

Honestly rather they get in.

Balancing the extra games and low atmosphere Sunday kick offs that expose the amount of dud tickets they've sold would be much more damaging
True, but if they get in they feel all big time and not getting in is a blow for them and no European football will impact on their transfer targets so still a no for me.

So it's either no European football and nothing to show off at the new corporate soulless bowl.

Or European football away at blahblahestan with lots of Thursday/Sunday/Monday games for a long semi-worthless (let's be honest UEFA ruined this competition along time ago) to help tire out their players

I can actually see positives in both outcomes regarding Spam. I know 3rd ain't a trophy but my god isn't it good to get CL football again, good games, better potential signings in the summer, better fixture dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom