Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we take corners like that, hard, accurate, well spun, beat the first defender, to quick for the goalkeeper to come out and collect.

That's two great corners in a row from hibs, much as I like Eriksen and Lamela we can certainly do better at those set plays. I know people will say we did well this year goal wise by that's more down to having just about the most dangerous players at them in Kane, Toby, Dier etc.
We were either top or second in the most goals scored from corners.

Am I missing something??? why is everyone saying Man Utd are clear favourites???

They have been shite all season..Stop living in the past.. they are not the footballing super power they used to be,..

We were either top or second in the most goals scored from corners.

I know but as I said that in my view because we have some of the most dangerous players in the Prem in the box for corners. Just imagine if our delivery was a bit more consistent.

I have watched enough games this season with awful delivery only for Toby to score from an improbably angle.

I know but as I said that in my view because we have some of the most dangerous players in the Prem in the box for corners. Just imagine if our delivery was a bit more consistent.

I have watched enough games this season with awful delivery only for Toby to score from an improbably angle.
I know I sound like a stuck record but corners are NOT the goal scoring opportunity people think they are, 3.5% chance to be precise, they are a waste of time.

WTD..Tiny fucking tempah?

its the cup final. it doesnt need some cunt providing pre match songs. it should be abide with me, teams out, national anthems. meet the guest, football

i haveplanned an evening of hate filled tearful wanking over pics of girls i know in bikinis (via facebook)

I dont want rappers delaying that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom