OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Referee changed the game but for fucks sake they all knew they couldn't win. What you do then? You stand before the goal with 10 men and tell those Germans they're in a shietztente.

Boooooo my stream just died! I want to see the post game chat.

Anyone got a stream for Geoff sterling & the mongs?

Ian Wright. Someone give him some rope, or a razor blade.
There's a neutral commentating for you.
We, we, we, Keown and Wright.
Why is it sad.
If this was Spurs they would be ripping into us not mourning the sad exit of Spurs and feeling for our fans

He went to a team that would have done just as well without him.

These players dont have the guts to make a difference. They believe their own hype, and take the glory at a ready made success story.

The same can be said for Carrick, Berbatov and Modric. While they all done well, can they honestly say that they were the star men? Or that they changed the course of their clubs? Not for me.

re: Berbatov... Indeed. Had his moments but never felt like a big deal at Utd.

Think in retrospect Carrick has been amazing for them though.

Haven't seen the red card incident.
What I can glean, from other sources bar us, is that it was the correct decision even if a bit unconventional in its delivery.
Anyway, Koscielny has had his luck this season. So have they.

Could be nine points off us if his goal was disallowed v Burnley.
So don't make a meal of it.

Every other footballing fan walking into work tomorrow.

ir52s3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom