OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he is their best player. Still glad to see Augustus treding on the ball and the team that has won the transfer window struggling against the farmers. Their back three is utter turd too, hope they play with that this year, they are going to get tonked.
He could well be, no excuse for not pulling his socks up though.:dembele:

He could well be, no excuse for not pulling his socks up though.:dembele:
Oddly enough I quite like it, brings me back to..........
f-a-cup-final-manchester-city-1-v-tottenham-hotspur-1-may-1981-mf02-bhx03d.jpg

Agreed.

It's all very well saying divers will be punished but that requires them officially charging someone with diving, and it's such a subjective issue that they will bottle it as usual.

Remember the woolwich guy who had absolutely clearly dived, got charged with it then got off on appeal? Eduardo perhaps? They said they couldn't be sure he had intentionally dived or some other cop out
More importantly, it doesn't help the club the dive was against. Player dives in last game of season. Wins pen, 1-0 win. Wins title, and/or puts opposition down. can't see a 2 game ban being applauded as decent punishment.
The only diving stops is if the effort is lead by the clubs. But let's face it, along with all decisions, dodgy or not, they only matter if they go against you.

Does anyone follow the Championship?
I am thinking of a bet on Derby to win at Sunderland tonight, but only off the back of Tom Huddlestone signing ... not because I actually know anything.

Back
Top Bottom