OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-1 to Inter. Chavs really look average right now. Very slow, two quick counters (that they are usually very good at) resulted without a shot. Everything else was very Pullis, looking for Cahill and Luiz from corners and free kicks. Morata way, way off the pace, and at the back they look very vulnerable, shades of how they looked under Maureen's last season. Billions of caveats though, as no-way of telling where they are in their preparations/fitness and no-way of knowing where Inter are too.........But I liked what I saw.
:avbpray:

Jammy fucks. 1-0 huge deflected goal. They stunk the place out.

Still they signed lots of players which is the most important thing. Apparently it's called ambition if you do that.

Also known as having a shit squad with a shit coach who cannot improve players by means of actual coaching. I wonder how long before the bubble bursts and the £100m+ spent at Everton will be compared to our 2013 supermarket sweep of players.

DGQgoXhVwAAz2x0.jpg

This will flop.

Just like the 'respect the referee' thing did and just like VAR did.
Agreed.

It's all very well saying divers will be punished but that requires them officially charging someone with diving, and it's such a subjective issue that they will bottle it as usual.

Remember the woolwich guy who had absolutely clearly dived, got charged with it then got off on appeal? Eduardo perhaps? They said they couldn't be sure he had intentionally dived or some other cop out

Agreed.

It's all very well saying divers will be punished but that requires them officially charging someone with diving, and it's such a subjective issue that they will bottle it as usual.

Remember the woolwich guy who had absolutely clearly dived, got charged with it then got off on appeal? Eduardo perhaps? They said they couldn't be sure he had intentionally dived or some other cop out
It will probably last a month. Remember last season and the clamping down with shirt pulling in the box, first months loads of pens, after that back to normal.

It will probably last a month. Remember last season and the clamping down with shirt pulling in the box, first months loads of pens, after that back to normal.

It will flop as soon as the first decision gets overturned. I can see it now.

Hazard dives to win a penalty, he was touched but makes a meal out of it. Retrospective ban incoming. Conte moans and says he was touched. Overturned.

Back
Top Bottom