OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read yesterday he has got 19 points out of 21 at home since he took the job. Not fact checked it, but that's remarkable if true

Hull home form since he took over:
- 3-1 win vs. Bournemouth
- 2-1 win vs. Man Utd (League Cup)
- 2-0 win vs. Liverpool
- 1-1 draw vs. Burnley
- 2-1 win vs. Swansea
- 2-1 win vs. West Ham
- 4-2 win vs. Middlesbrough
- 2-0 win vs. Watford

He's also unbeaten at home in 3 years with Hull, Olympiakos and Sporting.

Difference being the ref was shocking for both teams yesterday. Today, he's clearly giving Woolwich all the damn decisions and it's ridiculous.

Was he bollocks.. He was on their payroll all afternoon. The amount of freekicks Alonso and Luiz gave away without a yellow was criminal.

The only decision we got was when Lloris apparently handled outside the area but he wasn't near the play so couldn;t give it, that would have been down to the liesman.

Hull home form since he took over:
- 3-1 win vs. Bournemouth
- 2-1 win vs. Man Utd (League Cup)
- 2-0 win vs. Liverpool
- 1-1 draw vs. Burnley
- 2-1 win vs. Swansea
- 2-1 win vs. West Ham
- 4-2 win vs. Middlesbrough
- 2-0 win vs. Watford

He's also unbeaten at home in 3 years with Hull, Olympiakos and Sporting.

That's mental.

He's only on a short term contract with Hull, so I'd be surprised if a bigger team didn't snap him up. Hopefully not woolwich wanderers though, as (as I said a few months back) I think he's the next "Poch"

Was he bollocks.. He was on their payroll all afternoon. The amount of freekicks Alonso and Luiz gave away without a yellow was criminal.

The only decision we got was when Lloris apparently handled outside the area but he wasn't near the play so couldn;t give it, that would have been down to the liesman.

The linesman ignored Hugo going outside the box as he knew the penalty was soft - would have only been a freekick anyway as he wasn't stopping a goalscoring opportunity.

The linesman ignored Hugo going outside the box as he knew the penalty was soft - would have only been a freekick anyway as he wasn't stopping a goalscoring opportunity.

I would love to watch the game again and see just how many freekicks we should have had but that Twat waved away. ( any of them free kicks could have lead to a goal )
He has history with us and once again he showed just what a grade A shit house he is..

I counted at least 3 yellow card on offences for Dembele, I think he escaped getting one yellow which surprised me. Like I've said before, the referee probably prevented the need for cards unless absolutely needed (Alderweireld being last man, Alonso comitting dissent etc) to make the game a lot more intense and not to disrupt the flow.

The referee in this City game has literally stopped a City goal, that's ridiculous. The referee had no bearing on any of the goals yesterday, he didn't cost us the game. He could cost City the game here. That's the difference.

I would love to watch the game again and see just how many freekicks we should have had but that Twat waved away. ( any of them free kicks could have lead to a goal )
He has history with us and once again he showed just what a grade A shit house he is..
It also reinforced the 'muh Kante is God' meme... I wonder just how much he'd have been able to influence the game if he'd gotten a yellow card sometime before the 92nd minute.

That's mental.

He's only on a short term contract with Hull, so I'd be surprised if a bigger team didn't snap him up. Hopefully not woolwich wanderers though, as (as I said a few months back) I think he's the next "Poch"

He'd be perfect for Woolwich - he's the closest to Pochettino that I've seen since he moved to the Premier League. Luckily, I think Pochettino will probably go for someone abit "higher" if they get rid of Wenger and go for someone like Tuchel. Even though Silva has won more than the majority of those in the Premier League.

Also worth noting though that he has ONE point since he took over away from home. Albeit, at Old Trafford.

Back
Top Bottom