Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tramp-asleep-sbromley-mgm-342634.jpg

Even Klopp had a nap during this game ffs

Hey, dropped points are dropped points.

We win today and we go level on points with Liverpool with a game in hand. Hopefully United can also drop points at City and we're in the perfect position.

Hey, dropped points are dropped points.

We win today and we go level on points with Liverpool with a game in hand. Hopefully United can also drop points at City and we're in the perfect position.

Correct.

A win today (not a given) and it is game on for 2nd and any discussion, unlikely that it is of Chelsea catching us is equally applicable to United and Liverpool.

I suppose it depends on the situation.

If we went into a NLD without Kane and Eriksen, played a centre half at left back and played Sissoko in central midfield and we didn't lose, we'd have been happy with the result too.

Especially if we had a bigger game coming up during the week.

I suppose it depends on the situation.

If we went into a NLD without Kane and Eriksen, played a centre half at left back and played Sissoko in central midfield and we didn't lose, we'd have been happy with the result too.

Especially if we had a bigger game coming up during the week.

Woolwich are way better than everton

They’re happy enough on RAWK. Surprising.
They didn’t care when we smashed Chelsea because they think it just locks them into top 4. I’m sure they won’t be as happy when we are above them again for the 8th time in 9 years and when they inevitably get knocked out of the CL, hopefully against Real Madrid, who we beat.

Back
Top Bottom