Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£40 fucking million quid!!!!!!

"Experts" went on about how ridiculous 50 million for Walker was; a first team regular on a long contract who had been the best in his position in the league for years, who was desperately needed by the top spenders in the league.

And how ridiculous the price for Sigurdsson was; a player being amongst the top scoring and assisting AMs while playing for a shit team.

But 40m for a fucking squaddie who'd been a major dissapointment for years for a Woolwich side that kept failing, who while playing AM for one of the top sides rarely produced more than a couple of goals/assists per season, with one year left on his contract, who wanted out. Now that's proper insane. I'm completely convinced he'll fail in Liverpool.

Call me old fashioned but I wish we would get the ball wide or to Alli with space in front of them to run at their man and take him on

All this sideways passing crap is slower than treacle and it's exactly what we did against Burnley for most the game

Back
Top Bottom