Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“Got that” says Jose as his new boy leaves the dressing room,
“Right” says Fred

He glances up at the big screen as they walk out, admiring how he looks as the camera zooms in on the new boy.
“I’m too sexy for this shirt.. I’m so sexy it hurts” Fred thinks

DkQbv6SW4AAXCws.jpg:large

v

DkQZsCMX0AAFckP.jpg:large

That's a weak team from Utd.

Looking forward to seeing Maddison for Leicester and see if he can make the step up

I see Sky are desperately trying to 'move with the tide' and get fans involved with their match day coverage - who on earth are they interviewing on the pitch??

Was the same during deadline day on day with getting guests in the studio like Robbie from Woolwich Fan TV and the hot girl from Chelsea Fan TV or whatever it's called.

Embarrassing.

Sky are obviously terrified of Fan TV and other 'new media'...

I see Sky are desperately trying to 'move with the tide' and get fans involved with their match day coverage - who on earth are they interviewing on the pitch??

Was the same during deadline day on day with getting guests in the studio like Robbie from Woolwich Fan TV and the hot girl from Chelsea Fan TV or whatever it's called.

Embarrassing.

Sky are obviously terrified of Fan TV and other 'new media'...
Sophie Rose. :pochshock:

Viasat studio when showing up the important facts from last season shows Spurs as grabbing the last CL spot.

We finished ahead of Liverpool you cunts!

Back
Top Bottom