Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D48S9FnXoAATOx9
Stuff of nightmares

Wanna post some choice quotes for those of us who don't want to go wading in the swamp?

It’s this f*cking club man it’s cursed. It’s not even just this group.

That 3-2 to Wigan in 2010 where we bottled the league, losing from winning positions to both Chelsea and Utd within a month in 07/08 where a point in each probably makes us champions.

The Birmingham City final, the Wayne Bridge quarter final, the Gael Clichy penalty and Gallas strop against Birmingham where again we’d probably have been Champions.

Somehow drawing against Liverpool in 2010/11 after we took the lead in the 98th minute, Cech sh*tting himself against Liverpool last year when we came back from two goals down.

Bottling a four nil lead to f*cking Newcastle, being 4-2 up against Sp**s in the 90th minute and somehow drawing, losing 6-0 in Wenger’s thousandth game. Finally getting a good draw against Monaco in the CL last 16 and somehow losing 3-1 at home.

This isn’t new.

I don't want to watch but I'm feeling strangely compelled to see what I'm feeling may turn into one of our all time worst results.
Our charity holds no bounds.

If sideways was an art form we would be the ****ing Da Vinci of Football.

All the end pruduct of a guy with delayed ejaculation

That last one :levylol::sonlol::dembelelol::pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom