Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea can sell Hazard (even if they have a transfer ban) but cannot buy to replace him.

Not so much of a dilemma for them if they have a fit Huson-Odoi or other youth capable of taking Hazard's place - might not be quite as good as Hazard but not a disaster for them, although tbh, I'm not sure the rest of Chelsea's squad is all that great despite the £'s spent on it

In Hazard they will be losing their talisman; hopefully returning to them to the level they are typically at when he's downed tools previously (shadey cunt).

As you note, there's little to get excited about regarding their overall squad + Roman in exile, stadium plans shelved, trf ban incoming... No top manager would touch that shit with a barge-pole right now. And the way the cards are stacked right now, they'd likely be in the Europa league come Dec even if they do qualify this season

Still reliant upon a few elements, but they are delicately poised for a fall from grace that CH-O(*) alone isn't enough to prevent.

:avbpray:

(*Out injured til next season already; with so little track record, would you wanna be pinning all your hopes on him in similar circumstances? I wouldn't.....)

In Hazard they will be losing their talisman; hopefully returning to them to the level they are typically at when he's downed tools previously (shadey cunt).

As you note, there's little to get excited about regarding their overall squad + Roman in exile, stadium plans shelved, trf ban incoming... No top manager would touch that shit with a barge-pole right now. And the way the cards are stacked right now, they'd likely be in the Europa league come Dec even if they do qualify this season

Still reliant upon a few elements, but they are delicately poised for a fall from grace that CH-O(*) alone isn't enough to prevent.

:avbpray:

(*Out injured til next season already; with so little track record, would you wanna be pinning all your hopes on him in similar circumstances? I wouldn't.....)

I wish

Would love to see the whole shitshow collapse

It's marginal.

I think a United win by 2 or 3 goals is better for us.

We need 3 points regardless of today's result to guarantee top 4. A win for United and 3 points will guarantee 3rd.

Agree its marginal, the only thing against wanting a ManU win is that they have the easiest last 2 matches, and might just win those taking them to 73 points - 3 more than we have atm.

So a draw might be the best option as Chelsea have tougher last two matches and might struggle to get too many more points.

Given how good they have been they do have quite a lot of signings to make this summer - right back, left back, centre back, holding midfield and backup for Aguero.

One may find themselves asking if we should try and sign Walker back on the cheap, but I bet he smells of wee and sweaty peanut butter sandwhiches now.

Anyone think Poch could get a tune out of Jayzoooos?

Back
Top Bottom